[Contest] Build a Haunted House!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Oct 1, 2014.

1. I'm so dumb :p Thanks!
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  2. I'd love to have themed builds I could visit. This would be more fun (for me) if it was all on EMC.
  3. I could post a download link to mine if you want to see that.
  4. Still need an answer :D
  5. I'll make one later while on holiday :)
  6. Is it ok to use a pic for inspiration?
  7. As long as it isn't copying the picture, you should be fine.
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  8. Thx i won't copy it :)

9. Rules:
    -DO NOT USE OTHER'S BUILDS!
    -Abide by EMC Rules
    -You may build in single player if you want. Send the world save file in the submission form. Please make it a creative world to help the judging process.
    -1.8 blocks ARE allowed
    Ahksel and CoolCal14 like this.
  10. My question was answered a long time ago, and I think it was before that note was added, but I could be wrong. :) Thanks, though.
  11. Well, considering I'm already building a big ol' house on my res, I'll probably just add some cobwebs to it if I can get it done by the end of the month (unlikely lol). I'll be sure to stop by the other houses along the way :)
  12. You didn't include my rupee donation :/
  13. Oooh, this looks cool! Not sure if I'll enter, as I'm more of a sunflowers-and-lollipops kind of person. I'm sure I could think of some creepy effects, though. Perhaps I'll give it a go if I can find the time. :)
  14. Why is my donation I made on the 5th still not added :C
  15. Currently the last minute bits of the tutorial are taking up a lot of time of many staff, be patient and things will be updated here :)
    Lukas3226 likes this.
  16. Yup. But I used youtube and figured it out.
  17. I have decided to not do it since I slacked off, so yeah, next building contest I will(try to) do it...
  18. Updated donations and bumping to remind people. The deadline is fast approaching.
    Faithcaster likes this.
  19. Oh gosh, I forgot about this! :eek: I have to get to work!
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  20. I have a question. I'm confused how to do this. I want to upload it from my res, but i have no clue how. What would i do to have it on my res? -Lovely:)