CONNECTION ISSUE

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, May 30, 2012.

1. ok thanks I was having trouble Thanks for the help. My friend said this was the fastest but now I know why it was slow
  2. Is it for any MC server of EMC specifically?
  3. Have you seen my vids? they may stop you from posting so much :)
  4. My vids? no its just animation
  5. Conceited much? Was talking about connection issues.
  6. Lets just focus on something other than worrying because it would be nice to not see so much "I need to get back on now! Ahhhh!" and let the mods and other people tell us when done
  7. If you read my question properly it not once mentions "When will it be up?" It simply asks if the connection problems occur solely on EMC
  8. They are soley on EMC i can connect to other (less exciting ) servers :)
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  9. I have probs on all of them
  10. DogsRNice, This is a Forum / Message Board, Not an instant chat messeger.
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  11. Couldn't a server reset fix this? like a hundred people are signed in but not on the live map. I know its more than just the few people posting here that this happened to.

Edit: SMP9 has over 50 logging in but only 18 people playing based on the server details in the client.
  12. Sadly no, it actually requires a MySQL server reset. A system reset also might fix this since EMC servers run 99% of the time. The MySQL server is different from a Minecraft server.
    Edit: The main server or where the MySQL servers are hosted are in the same machine as the Utopian server.
  13. I am getting
    Internal server error .....then i get Connection reset.....then "you can only be logged on to one EMC server at a time"
    :/
    (edit)
    And i am getting "took to long to log in "
    :/
  14. I said nothing about reseting the minecraft servers. I ment the physical server because it thinks we are still connected and aparently kicking us is not working.
  15. Actually a simple Minecraft serer reset can fix this. However it wont fix the major problem. I do hope our data in the MySQL server isn't corrupted! :O
  16. EMC only, go play obsidiancraft you traitor!