CONNECTION ISSUE

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, May 30, 2012.

1. Your computer does not have a problem. It is perfectly fine, everyone is encountering the same issue.
  2. I can get on. Its called patience. (and spoutcraft)
  3. I just am eatin now.
  4. :D I would agree with you on that one... but I think the internet has plenty of room for all.
  5. LoL is league of legends.
    And is it so hard to put your posts in ONE SINGLE POST? Its very space consuming and your breaking rules. Please please please, pretty please with a cherry on top with sprinkles and whip cream can you please try to put your posts in one post?

Edit: You might misinterpret that, when I meant by one post, I meant your future posts to be in ONE post and then wait for someone to reply or post then you can post again. Hows that sound?
  6. its like the internet is telling me to go watch Hatfields and McCoys on the History channel and go watch hillbillies shoot hillbillies in an epic conquest for nothing :p
  7. Than, um, sucks to be you. Make patience i guess? Idk.
  8. who else gets "you can only be connected to one emc server at a time"?
    DogsRNice likes this.
  9. Guys! I'm scared! The forum thread is getting shorter!
  10. Idc, not like it effects me :p the fourm thing
    thecontroller likes this.
  11. Me, along with; took too long to log in, server error, and time out.
  12. maybe if we get kicked we might be able to get on, will be hard though to kick this many players if we can be kicked
  13. Maybe a certain cow is cleaning the mess up, or someone with that power.
    thecontroller and oidgod like this.
  14. Dude this is lol. Im one of the few that can get on, and im deciding not to. xD
    thecontroller likes this.
  15. It was DogsRNice's posts being thrown away. :p
    NoobOfEpicness and thecontroller like this.
  16. you hafe to be on to be kicked right?
  17. True that, I don't want to get errors when I come back :D just a bit paranoid.
  18. who dares do that!!!!!!!:mad:
  19. All right time to get on
  20. Im getting normal I HATE YOU REDWING message now (it doesnt actually say XD)