CONNECTION ISSUE

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, May 30, 2012.

1. He says stuff you can't understand, that's why he is smart?
    puff.
    Spenser6 and thecontroller like this.
  2. Lol maybe my expanded vocabulary is not very well known in our generation. It mostly consists of slang now :\. Sad to say my generation is a huge failure because of all these "plastic" music, slang, and outfit style(sagging their pants...).
    Spenser6 likes this.
  3. What actually crashed was the server, the database is all fine as far as i know.
    Also, justin makes backups each 12h on every server on every file (as far as i know) so it's all ok, also: mysql servers don't tend to crash, they just handle data not a bunch of performance required for that.
  4. Yeah, puff, so hard to get? lol.
  5. i dont undersand most modern slaing... and im 14!
  6. You should see how the block logging plugin "Guardian" makes the MySQL server run more processing power than the Minecraft server itself. Silly developers :p
  7. Im going to take a guess and say this is more complicated than just the Main server going down.
    Due the amount of time it's taking, i think the Minecraft Servers arnt comunicating with the Main Server properly, hense why were are still logged as online. And the Forum shows the same information from hours ago.

As solution 1 is usually 'Reboot it!' Right after, Waiting, Kicking and Ctrl Alt Delete it!.
    I'd say they've probably tried the reboot option, and are now onto option 7+..

Im going to bed, and im pritty confident when i wake up, it'll be just like it had never happened and normal minecraft addiction will resume :)
  8. Justin/Jeremy can we get some updates on what's going on, stuff like "we are currently 2/3 of the work we must make" or "this seems to take hours of work" or "well, bye bye emc for this week" or anything, at all?
    :p
    Also, i follow you on twitter, ill be eyes-on-updates :)
    @copherfield in there.
  9. Ow obviously, in huge servers like EMC a block loggin plugin is not possible, people is placing and destroying a bunch of blocks per seccond, that would end up crashing the MySQL server for shure, but this is not the case :)
    thecontroller likes this.
  10. Wow, I would expect you to know all of them. Nice to know someone that doesn't use allot of today's slang. Today's slang doesn't really makes much sense.
    Tight - Mad/angry "You got banned! You are tight!"
    Mad - As in exaggeration "Yo! That watch is MAD cool yo!"
    Naw - No "Justin: Want some rupees? Me: Nah, I'm good"
    And more... lol
    Was that really necessary?
  11. I think that if the servers where not communicating properly Justin should have stopped it, i got 60ms as ping with 0% package loss for smp1, utopia and smp7, so it seems they are still working.
    Still, we need updates D:
  12. It's so thin it only requires one... period dot... Kaboom!
  13. Have you tried the refresh button? It works perfectly fine for me.
  14. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.
  15. So now LoL is having problems... I don't even know what to do with myself :(
    thecontroller likes this.
  16. :(.... Wokay waggy
    copherfield likes this.
  17. Wow it said for me:
    Took too long to open

Im thinking my minecraft is impatient likeme
    copherfield likes this.
  18. Can anyone else get onto any multiplayer server cause i cant??
  19. yore computer may have a problom
    nick5013 likes this.
  20. NOO!!! What has the internet come to?! Theres only one way... One direction... To destroy One Direction... We shall destroy their videos and burn them in the stake! Therefore we have more internet space for LoL and some EMC! Cheers to that!
    DarkRanic likes this.