CONNECTION ISSUE

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, May 30, 2012.

1. now thare are 17 peaple on
  2. As i know Moses in the bible said: Let my people go (play Empire Minecraft!)
  3. Pritty sure i just covered this...

The people online now, are the people who werent online when the main server went down.
    So currently we are all bugged as being online, thus it wont let us online twice.
    Give Justin time, he'll fix it :).
  4. Im scared............
    I dont wanna be hacked...
  5. Everyone please quite down... DogsRNice please stop spamming the thread this isn't a chat room :p however I appreciate your concerns about EMC.

As I have heard from JustinGuy before "EMC has a complicated MySQL system". Now this complexity is probably overtaking the system. Or maybe someone is just attacking it... No matter what the case that does not mean we have to panic (Ok we panic its EMC!!!).
  6. It means you have a 60% chance of getting to play on the server. However allot of features are unavailable.
  7. If you were online when the servers crashed/kicked everyone off, it'll still count you as logged in on a server, therefore rendering you unable to play on that server, or any other held by EMC. This has been explained in different posts, friend. ^_^
    Inuyasha1204 likes this.
  8. I keep getting it telling me that i cannot be logged in somewhere else -_-
    i may go change my password........
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  9. Scratch my last post i am no longer worried as i was on when it crashed :)
  10. GAHHHHHH
    My brotherin!!!!!
    *prays to all piggies that will probably be killed tomorrow*
  11. You realize minecraft switched to Mojang accounts. Typically mojang is now using your e-mail as your username login. Same password but you have to use your e-mail as a username login. This actually prevented allot of hacked accounts from being accessed by hackers. Yay for mojang!
  12. You were not hacked, nor was anyone else. You're simply "still logged in" even though you were "kicked". I am having the same problem, and Aikar tried to kick me a few times off of smp2, but it won't allow it or something.
  13. Thank the lawd of Mojang....
  14. Every time I try to login, it either says "Bad Login" or "Join Now for Instant Access.
    How do I fix it?
  15. Yes you posted about that just as i posted what you just quoted
    I have been hacked before that was why i was worried
    (this is a reply to Maxarias cause i forgot to hit reply first XD )
  16. i dont understand
  17. Ffft. Please read, bud:)
  18. That's what I get for staying logged in after the main server went down ...