Congratulations EMC! 400k Members reached!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Feb 27, 2016.

1. What are the items you can get from a chest?
  2. Nice job emc!!! Can't wait to try my luck :p
  3. It varies and is random (I'm going to check that though ;)). From promo items to valuables (diamonds and emeralds) right down to more common (but still expensive) items such as XP bottles and obsidian. Note: this is all hear-say on my part, many of my friends have done the event already and shared their findings.

But also check out the several posts in this thread to get a good overview.
  4. I hope you like my beautiful design skills. There's also this:

5. Guys seriously be conservative about your chest choices. I blew my first five on pretty common ones until I found a really hidden chest and realized that there were better ones than what I had been looking for.

Don't make the same mistakes I did, sonny.
    ShelLuser and ThaKloned like this.
  6. Don't look for the chests you can see, look for the chests you can't see ;)
    ShelLuser and Trapper777 like this.
  7. Does anybody know how many chests there are at /event?
    Jinkers and ShelLuser like this.
  8. Well over 10. Maybe 20-30?
  9. Add elytras to finding possibilities? Maybe vouchers?
  10. Congrats EMC on 400k members.......

The event was awesome, loved the design of the place it's the res i always wanted....

Great prizes and just so awesome to partake in the event.

Thanks to all who made the event possible (400k members), also thanks to the staff for your hard work in creating the event.
  11. We don't have elytras yet. 1.9 is not released.
  12. Nice job on 400k. Now to see what mad loot I can get.
  13. Congratulations EMC community! 400k members is truly a milestone!

Through the /event I got three marlin leggings, so keep an eye out :rolleyes:
  14. I coulda sworn we just hit 300k a month ago . . .
  15. So here's my mad loot!

Pretty nice event here! Hoping that another event like this happens again soon!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  16. Congrats on 400k forum members, EMC! I feel like I just did the 300k event not that long ago, haha!
    MajorHaze and ShelLuser like this.
  17. Congrats EMC!
    I got gypped on the event though, I clicked on 2 chests and they didn't give me anything T_T

Edit: False alarm, I found the things :)
  18. Wait so you left clicked on a chest, clicked the little green wool, and still didn't get anything!? That sucks.