Congratulations EMC! 400k Members reached!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Feb 27, 2016.

1. OMG. I pulled two Ore Busters.
  2. i hate u :)
    also y did they remove bonus chests this time?
  3. But still, try to edit the post instead. I'm not saying you can't post, I'm saying that if you post 3 times in a row it might look like "Spam"
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. I got one OreBuster :) I like it this way much better than last year, no viewing issues and bugs (exploits) now that there are no bonus chests.
    ThaKloned likes this.

5. I hate you all ;-;
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. For the simple reason that some players abused them. There was a trick which allowed you to determine their contents, which some players abused by selling chests for much more rupees than their contents was actually worth, but all under the ruse that they didn't know what was in them.
  7. CONGRATZ EMC ! ;)
  8. Thanks for the event Aikar :) woulda loved an ore buster! But I am content with my Dragon poop and super dragon poop
  9. 4 Mineral Mincers but no Ore Busters for me. Got a beacon, Maxarian Head, Momentus Toothpick and five pieces of Marlix armor.

That was fun, thanks EMC :D
  10. Thanks for hosting this event :3
    I got some really neat stuff, and recorded my run. Thanks DaJaKoe for carrying me >.<
  11. Found 10, got some cool stuff. Had fun, Thanks!
  12. Anyone else see that steak image at the top?
  13. Yes, don't worry. It's not a misteak.

Read between the lines...
  14. Thanks for the event! It's not about the loot its about the fun (which is good cause my haul would not be in the top 10)
    ShelLuser and WayneKramer like this.

15. No bad puns allowed
  16. Happy 400k Players lol! Gl to finding good chests, i used both my accounts, got some nice promos and items!
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  17. This is why i love emc, you sure know how to treat the players right, aikar :D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  18. Yay ore busters! Guessing we'll see a few more of those up for auction pretty soon :D
  19. Woooooo. I missed the last event, I am so excited!! :D
  20. Always love this event :)