Congrats to krysyyjane9191, The Red Dragon!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awesome job Krysyy!!!!
    Olaf_C likes this.
  2. We're all proud!
    Olaf_C likes this.
  3. I just added a few pics to an imgur album and put it in the op for those of you interested ;)
    Apocryphan and Olaf_C like this.
  4. Remember the whole notch fiasco a while ago? See if you can get the real notch to join empire ;)

5. He said himself that the last time he played minecraft it was for charity, but you never know. ..
    Olaf_C, Jcplugs and mba2012 like this.
  6. I watched both days on the live stream, the atmosphere was great and then some when Krysyyjane won you guy's must have had a great time.

What I want to know is will Kryssyjane be singing the new parody to the dragon tombs for next year!!!:rolleyes:

But for now a supper big congratulations and I heard you mention empireminecraft servers Woohoo :D
    Olaf_C and Jcplugs like this.
  7. Managed to find a YouTube alternate to embed into the OP. It'll skip just before Krysyy. :)

8. Notch played Minecraft on the Mindcrack server recently, they raised 118k for charity... If you can match that you could get notch.. maybe
    krysyyjane9191 and Jcplugs like this.
  9. Mindcrack has only got 21 (I think) popular YouTubers each with vast followings and are able to get a charity donation of $5,000 to TNT a house which was rollbacked after another $5,000 donation. We have Krysyy the red dragon lady of MineCon. How can he refuse?
    mba2012, jtc0999, B4DMAN5IMON and 8 others like this.
  10. The way I see it, we just get all our members to make a big fuss about how awesome the red dragon lady of Minecon 2013 was. He'll never forget us :)
    krysyyjane9191 and Silken_thread like this.
  11. Wow, when I saw her, I didn't even know it was krysyy! Great! In fact I was kinda surprised when I saw this, cause I didn't even think about the fact people of EMC could also go to minecon:D
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  12. Well done Krysyyjane9191 this is why our staff are epic! Member landslide predicted.

Edit: I'm pretty sure she just got promoted to senior staff for this!
    krysyyjane9191 and melk73 like this.
  13. Seems like i m not the only one suprized... also Grats Kryssy
  14. Congratz
  15. Congrats!!!
  16. Congrats! Your costume looked great in the video! And yes, my font is different for this special occasion. :p Nice job!
  17. Fix'd ;)
    607 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  18. she said that as a little girl she never wore a tutu so she had to have one on the costume when they had the closing ceremony. as a teenage male i can tell you that tutu's are the bomb \o3o/
    krysyyjane9191 and Jcplugs like this.
  19. I love the costume. Congrats on winning.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.