Congrats to krysyyjane9191, The Red Dragon!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yay, time to update the sphinx at /shop XP
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  2. Krysyy and I talked about this, but really in my opinion, it doesn't matter what they signed. It could have been a unique piece of paper, what matters is the signatures and the memories around it.

Even though its the old xbox, I still think its pretty cool. Had she just won an pc like last year's winner (though I'm not sure if it was signed), it would have been more disappointing in my eyes.
    mba2012, Olaf_C, ElectricKiwi and 3 others like this.
  3. Oh yes, I wasn't suggesting selling it. That is quite the awesome memory that you two have. :)
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  4. I am so jealous of that Xbox. I want it so bad! hahaha. Don't sell it because it has good memories in it and where else are you gonna get a signed xbox like that?
  5. Who needs notch, he quit minecraft... Go cupquake!
    607, IcecreamCow and jkjkjk182 like this.
  6. ...
    5chris100 likes this.
  7. That's an incredible costume!

Love the wings
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  8. To be honest, I completely agree with him. Notch is meh now, he is not the face of Minecraft like he used to be.
    607 and Jcplugs like this.
  9. old? i expected it to be the original, a 360 isn't old, i used to play halo 2 on the old xbox, never bought the current one and the 'new' one isn't even out yet :p

and im super jealous i couldn't go to minecon, didn't know they had a costume contest, i am definitely planning on going next year and making a costume
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. Without Notch, minecraft wouldn't exist. :p All hail notch! IMO I don't really like Jeb as our lead developer now.
    JZH1000 likes this.
  11. They have the "new and improved" Xbox 1 now :rolleyes:
  12. Hm?
    wisepsn likes this.
  13. Congrats Krysyy :D I was watching Minecon the other day and I was like... "Wait I know her... I recognize her voice!! OMG ITS KRYSYYJANE!!" Great job on the costume and congrats!
    Parkerjv9, Jcplugs, princebee and 4 others like this.
  14. ...
    WolfThunderblade and hashhog3000 like this.
  15. Do not get me started. Moose would be 2 mad.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  16. Official release date is november 22nd, so they dont have it yet...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.