Confessions.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Aug 19, 2012.

1. 1. I am a Sophomore this year! ( 10th )
    2. I have rarely a few friends
    3. I make A's and B's in school
    4. I am currently going to collage for a masters in Culinary
    5. I just turned 15 Friday ( august 17 )
    6. I love EMC and MC

7. I am a great person to be around
    8. I have a ( Slight ) anger problem
    9. Im very creative, love to draw and write
    10. All of my ( 5 friends ) play on EMC
    11. I hate were i live. ( all drug related problems )
    12. I am Bi
  2. i live in the "Dublin bubble" as my parents say
  3. Dublin Bubble?
  4. i live in suburbia
  5. Oh.
  6. Man, you guys and your death stories...

When I was 10, my uncle had a stroke. They rushed him to the hospital and he was fine, but he was far from home so he slept at my grandparents' place. In the middle of the night, they woke up to him screaming and coughing up bucketloads of blood. They rushed him to a local hospital, where, after a while, they had to put him on life support. My brother and I were in the waitig room while my mom was at his bedside. I had to go to the bathroom so I went to look for it. I walked into the ER just as my mom made the decision to take him off life support. It was one of the most horrifying things for a ten year old to see. My entire family was distraught for years, and they had to pull me out of school for a week because I was pretty disturbed.
    mba2012 likes this.
  7. Goodness. This thread is getting really deep…
    I'd share my personal life if I could.
    I'll just give some brief knowledge.
    1.Procrastinator. Reason why I don't get perfect grades.
    2.Going to be a freshman in a day. High School really has no appeal to me.
    3.There has been a death in my family and I'd prefer to not bring it up.
    4.My sunglasses are more popular than me. :D
    5.Extremely annoyed by people's lack of knowledge in history and geography. Someone once asked me if I was Chinese or Asian. (I'm Asian)
    6.Incredibly shy, but known by a lot people in my school.
    7.An electronic artist in the making. I have an EP ready for release, if I could find a place to sell it.
    Congrats to Soul for being incredibly brave and sharing your life with the rest of us.
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. I periodically share a few things about myself. So here it goes.

1. My favorite colour is green.
    2. I spell color as "colour" so I can pretend I'm British.
    3. I am actually from Rhode Island, and if you ask me where that is I will tell you Greece.
    4. I have a tumblr.
    5. I like to draw and hope to become a game designer some day.
  9. xD My friend is a Homestucker

I'm a Brony

and I Liek Pokemon ( If my sig or Profile pic Didn't give it away)
    oidking likes this.
  10. My confesions

1. I liek Mudkipz

2.I am too obsesed with Pokemon (If my pic or sig didn't give it away)

3. I'm a Brony and have a Rainbow Dash running across my screen

4. I know over 16 People on EMC in RL

5. I'm always wearing a Beanie (even ask _Stads_)

6. I dislike those People at school who act all cool and treat me like trash ( I'm a massive nerd)

7. I actually enjoy math:eek:

8. Mah best fwiend is Snoopyalex( that hes IGN)

9. If I had to choose a Game company I would choose NINTENDO
    oidking likes this.
  11. im going to edit mine even more
  12. 1. My name is Carson
    2. I am 13
    3. Nintendo FTW
    4. I am going into grade 8
    5. I have a brother and sister
    6. More to come, playing World of Tanks.
    oidking, mba2012 and SoulPunisher like this.
  13. 1. My name is Jamie.
    2. My favourite game developers are Valve, Bethesda and Mojang.
    3. I have a 10 year old brother, an 8 year old sister, and a 14 month old brother.
    4. My favourite drink is Lucozade.
    5. My favourite food is greggs pasties.
    6. My favourite games are Minecraft, Spore, Battlefield 3, and Medal Of Honor 2010.
    oidking and NINJATTILA like this.
    1. I have all A's. ( Goooo education )
    2. I used to collect pokemon cards, I still have them actually. ( I have EVERY card, but there not all shiny )
    3. I play soccer, mostly 4 hours of practice on WEEKDAYS. ( Except fridays ) So basically everyday, I drag my feet around and some teachers have to smack a ruler on my desk to wake me up.
    4. I have a lot of friends, but mostly, I dont really umm... How should I put this.... I hate them. lol
    5. Im the FASTEST typist im my entire school. ( 568 students )
    6. I hang' with some " Crazy " people. The are trouble makers, but im not. I am a straight A student and im not a trouble maker. ( No offense to you Crazy1080 )
    7. If you are in Eastern Standard time, your eyes will pop. I get up every morning at 6:00 AM and take a shower, get on the bus at around 7:10 AM then go to school. Then school ends at 3:30 PM, then I go straight to the locker rooms to chagne for soccer. Then our team practices until around 8:00 PM. THen I get home at around 8:30 PM, eat dinner, then start homework at 9:00 PM and finish it at about 10:00 PM. Then I go to sleep around 11:00. So I basically have no free time except Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
    8. I am a VERY picky eater.
    9. I dont eat vegetables.
    10. I did Insanity, for you people who work out to televised programs. Insanity is one of the toughest televised workout programs there are in the entire world. I could only survive about a month. My bones were so sore, I couldn't even get out of bed.
    11. I have NEVER had Chicken Pox.
    12. I have been vomitted on at school in the 3rd grade. That was the most embarrissing moment in my entire life, the vomit when INTO my mouth.
    13. I am not color cordinated. Almsot everyday I tend to were mix matched clothes that aren't even close to matching.
    I will try to come up with some more later on. Feel free to ask me any questions.
    oidking likes this.
  14. ^ My mind isn't blown, also, I might edit mine.
  15. 1. My Name is Tim
    2. I am 14
    3. I am addicted to minecraft & EMC
    4. I live in Wisconsin
    5. I am very Clumsy & accident prone (done some stupid things and gotten injured)
    6. Im a huge fan of Baseball (Wear a Milwaukee Brewers Jersey everyday ask Yoyomanthaboss)
    7. Im not the skinniest person here
    8. I am a Horrible procrastinator
    9. 2nd Tallest in my school (6'3)
    oidking likes this.
  16. Its hard for a 14 year old.
  17. I have a friend who plays football, has 7 hours a day for practice. Also he hates football. Feel sorry for him.
    EDIT: Not trying to 1-up you...