Confessions.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Aug 19, 2012.

1. I hate girls who say, "DON'T LOOK AT MY BUTT!!!!", but wear shorts that have words on them...
  2. What about shorts that say "DON'T LOOK AT MY BUTT" or shirts that say "STOP LOOKING AT MY BOOBS!"
  3. I can't help it they are so big and bold :p

Edit: I was talking about the words by the way :p
  4. I Will make a thread like this one but for me.
    Trust me your jaws will drop.
    But wait...
    I will release it on my 365th day on emc.
  5. LIES AND SLANDER.
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  6. migueldemesa and PandasEatRamen like this.
  7. I haven't passed my grade, or failed it. How? No report card yet. Why? Because I still haven't found my textbook, so at this rate, I will just get my parents to pay for it out of my bank account.

My friend says i'm better with girls then most people he knows, because I can "talk" to them. That explains why i'm still forever alone...
    sneeker134 likes this.
  8. I hate how MTV can still proudly call itself Music Television.

People who always say LOL or XD in each sentence.
    SoulPunisher and alex_jacob like this.
  9. I see no meaning for that word. Why not just haha? :p
  10. You are a programmer? You are a good, proper person. xD
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  11. Worst part is, he made me feel kinda crappy with it. I tend to type xD when something makes me smile or giggle and I had just recently typed LOL because I actually LOL'd at a post someone made.
    AlexChance likes this.
  12. my confessions:
    1: im 11
    2: i live with someone i dont want to live with (dont wanna talk bout it so dont ask)
    3: my fav. coulor is red
    4: theres only one other multiplayer sever i go on (its a hunger games server)
    5: my second fav. movie is mega pirana (https://www.youtube.com/movie?v=scGQ25y30HI&feature=mv_sr)
    6: i have quite bad spelling :p (as u can tell)
    7: my sister had a goldfish named michael jackon that died sadly
    8: used to think 'brb' ment burb (stupid i know)
    9: i got level 5 for everything except speaking and listening in my SAT's in y6
    10: i dont have a brother (only a little sister whos 8 )
    11: i AM epic !
    12: i love riding my bike and playin minecraft ( and roblox)
    13: (this is an edit) i love the pokemon games like soul silver and pokemon white
    14: (another edit) i have my own laptop
    15: family and friends are very important to me
    16: i try to keep my rupees over 10k
    17: i dont know how to spell supercalifragealisticxpialidoucious
    18: in the emc wilderness, i missplaced a obsidian block and broke it with my HANDS
    19:i like the minecraft song " tnt by captainsparklez " better than the real version
    20: i like chocolate milk :p
    Mrsmiley99, NINJATTILA and mba2012 like this.
    1. I am 23 will be 24 next month.
    2. I don't have a job. I hate when people call me lazy because of this. I have searched and searched since I moved to North Carolina. I have given up and decided to go back to school.
    3. I get paranoid about the dumbest crap ever.
    4. Pandas are my favorite animal.
    5. I miss my dad and my sister a lot. It's been two years since I saw them.
    6. My landlord makes me extremely uncomfortable.
    7. The only friends I have are my husband and what few people care to really talk to me online. I tried to be friends with one of his friends but that didn't work. She rubbed it in my face that they have children and wanted to call me a liar about my PCOS.
    8. My grandma died when I was 14. I couldn't get through to 911. Mom never let me live that down.
    9. My mom never wanted my sister and I. She wanted boys instead.
    10. I take things people say the wrong way. A lot.
  13. I type xD alot too :p If something's funny I type xD. I rarely ever use LOL. XD
    Edit: That was just a coincidence that I used XD at the end of the sentence :O
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. D: OMG. I feel so bad for you. :/
    Manglex and mba2012 like this.
  15. D: My grandma had a stroke last year and my uncle was going to visit her. If he didn't get there by chance she wouldn't be with me today. She was in hospital for an entire 2 months this time last year and when she got out of hospital she had extreme memory loss and she's not allowed to work anymore.
  16. im gonna add some more to mine (if u wnt to see them you will have to scroll up :-P )
    and btw pandaseatramen i feel so sorry 4 u :( my great grandad died quite a few years ago so i know what its like to lose a family member D:
    mba2012 likes this.
  17. Yeah it sucked. Since you guys kinda shared stuff I guess I can add in what happened.

Mom and dad had gone to a motorcycle rally a few hours away, my sister and I were home with my grandma. She was 63 and still got around really well, spent her time reading, had her own business etc. She was making Jam and sat down to rest and read while it cooked, sister and I were playing cards. I watched her sit down and wipe sweat from her face, I looked at my sister and then something told me to look back in the kitchen and so I did, she was shaking, hands over her face still and I called to her asking her what she was doing. She didn't respond so I rushed in and she fell into the floor and I ended up making eye contact. Big mistake. It looked like seizures and like she was trying to talk to me, I kept trying to call, it kept coming up busy, tried calling my aunt, tried mom's cell phone, I heard the roar of the motorcycles so I ran out the door full speed, yelled at Dad that "something was wrong with Maw", he whipped into the yard, rushed in and was trying to talk to her, mom got off hers ran in spent several minutes being transferred to the right 911 station and then when we got to the hospital they said they had tried to bring her back several times but it didn't work.

I basically had to watch it all happen and was blamed :/. I became uber paranoid after that. When I was 16 and 17 my uncle was battling cancer and every time he would be sitting and talking he would nod off asleep due to his meds and it would freak me out. I went through that for an entire year.
  18. D:

I've kind of watched somebody die right before my eyes. Somebody was on a motorcycle by my local shopping mall, and he didn't look around the corner of a roundabout while he was going full speed. He smashed into a car and his helmet cracked and punctured his skull. All you could hear was his screams and the driver was knocked out cold.

An ambulance came after about 30 mins and he was slipping away before everybody's eyes. His mother was holding his hand and his dad was by his side (they happened to be walking away from the mall at the time). They brought them into the ambulance only to emerge 10 minutes later the man was treated too late and he died 2 minutes after entering the ambulance :( I was only 6 years old and it was a horrible thing to see. The car driver lived and had only a minor injury.

Oh yeah, I heard somebody screaming right outside my window last night, so I looked out of the window and seen what looked like a domestic fight. A man had hold of this woman (she looked about 25 years old) and she screaming
    'No, no, no! We have a 3 year old to think about ben! Please, no no no!'. Next thing is a police helicopter was hovering above my house. He threw her to the floor, pinned her down and stabbed her. I spent about half an hour curled up in my bed with an ambulance outside of my house, about 30 police cars driving around the place and 2 helicopters above the field outside the house across my road. He was caught about an hour later. I somehow managed to drift off.
    mba2012 likes this.