Confessions.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Aug 19, 2012.

1. I am 12 and I am mature!
    You sound like a nice peorson.
    Do you ski?
    I do! I am one of the best in my school!
    I am getting a freinds dad to film us with his go pro!
    Btw it is not just nerds who play minecraft !
    I Am LIVING proff!!
    I live in new Zealand it is a very buteyful place.
    Recently there have been many earth quakes in Crhistchurch where I live.
    We have had about 4 big ones
    ChickenDice and oidking like this.
  2. You live in Christchurch? What is it like at the moment? Majority of my family live there.
  3. Im a fish keeper too, hes a cute little monster you got there, runcorn is bad man, but why liverpool? I would move to chester personally
  4. i hate skiing i biffed it the last time i went
  5. A mere youngster lol
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and bl8nk like this.
  6. I shall win
  7. Axolotls are neotenic salamanders :p I want to move to Liverpool because most of my family are from there. My mum and dad used to live there but then they got booted out and forced to move to this disgusting place before I was born. My mum works in Chester now and we might be moving house soon because she got an extra night shift which will give us £1,113 a month and her, my dad, me and my sister want to move house.
  8. Sorry to hear that about your grandfather :(

I used to chew my nails too, and sleeping with a nightlight is nothing. I sleep with a nightlight on AND I suck my thumb without knowing it when i'm uncomfortable in my sleep (I really hate my bed. It has my desk, my wardrobe and my shelves beneath it -_-). I only know because my dad teases me about it and my mum has pictures of me doing it.
    SunnyDayz100 likes this.
  9. To me a lot of these messages sound as though they are a grieving of the heart over losses through no fault of your own, rather than confessions, and my heart goes out to all of you suffering.
    I could give a string of confessions that would fill a book (and I dare say that this will be required of me when my time comes, I'm ashamed to say), but I will give one:
    I am an epileptic (hopefully now controlled after two brain operations) - something which I could not accept properly for many, many years. I should never have driven, but lied to the licencing authorities that I was clear of seizures. 17 years ago I was driving home with my wife and daughter (then 16) when I collapsed at the wheel. My wife, in the front passenger seat, managed to grab hold of the steering wheel and my daughter (backseat driver :) ) yanked on the handbrake but we had already left the main road, took off, grazed (quite literally) a lamp post and landed on a small service road alongside pulling up feet from a large stone wall. If my wife's steering had been one foot wrong and my daughter had not reacted so swiftly, we would have hit the lamp post full on on the passenger side, quite possibly killing them both. Needless to say I have never driven since - I owe them both big time.
    The point I am making to you youngsters is to try not to cut yourselves up over matters which occur through no fault of your own.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  10. I think One Direction is pretty rad
    I go to Hogwarts
    I own almost every video game system, except for Xbox/360 and psp. (I do have a Vita)
    If you want a confession about me not being Batman you're not getting one
  11. New ones! :D
    I'm shy.
    I have a crush on one of my friends but i'm never going to date her.
    The last time I measured myself was in June. I was 4'9. My dad's size is 6'3. I'm up to his shoulder height now.
    I wouldn't be as tall as I am now without having major growth spurts when I was 8,9,10 and 11.
    I was the second smallest in primary school and now i'm the 4th tallest in my year in high school.
    I still suck my thumb in my sleep (I don't mean too. Whenever i'm uncomfortable in my sleep my brain makes me do it. I don't do it on purpose).
    I've always liked anime. I used to watch DragonBallZ when I was three years old, and then the tv program I watched it on was bought by Cartoon Network when I was 6 years old, and then I started to use the internet more when I was 8 and found YouTube. I watched it on my laggy computer and then I got a new computer when I was 9 and found out about Naruto, Bleach etc.
    The best drawer in my year has its drawings hated on by the best art teacher in my school. She loves my anime drawings :p
  12. Hey I'm Zoe and I'm 11, I like pie, I cuss sometimes, I randomly go crazy, and get hyped up on various things such as
    Ice cream, pie, cake, cookies, donuts, and anything with sugar pretty much. I'd eat sugar if I could. I want to live another day to eat more sugar so I don't.
    ChickenDice and oidking like this.
  13. Your 11? 0-0 I thought you were 15.
  14. There called "Booty shorts" For a reason ya know.
  15. We all have a reason to play online games..

Good luck on emc mate.
  16. This could probably be totally of topic ---> I have only stayed home once, and its right now, for 5 hours :D
    Lets keep this happy, or not so sad more like it.
    I have seen someones car being stolen, I think.
    Someone went into my neighbors garage, and I saw my neighbors car being driven away, The lights were blinking yet there was no alarm.
  17. The longest i've stayed home for is 7 hours. My family was out for an hour and there was an accident and they were stuck in traffic for 6 hours :p I had to find £2 and borrow from my mum's purse, get the bus to the mall, and go buy a mcdonalds for myself :p And then go back home from the bus.
    :eek:
  18. I'm also afraid of all things that suck blood. I'm afraid of any type of flying bug. I don't care if its a fly or a midge, I kill them all.
  19. Hey I like bats, but I dont like bugs that suck blood, I sometimes lick the blood when im bleeding.
  20. Jimbonothing64 likes this.