[Competition] Win one month of Diamond Supporter!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by kilmannan, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I play on EMC because of how fun it is and the people on it are nice unlike the servers I've played on. I try to help people with Rupees with the buisness I have. I mainley try to help anyone that needs help with anything and try to make evreyone happy.
  2. I play on EMC because it is a great way to have fun, relax and socialize. I would use my supporter status to become more generous. I will donate a lot more and be more happy and definetly play EMC more. I love EMC and think it's GREAT!!!

Sammy 1002
  3. I would finish my shop and make a donation thing where you do a good deed with PROOF of course. Maybe I should find my way outta the nether first. My shop is mainly magic tho. I could make a safe fortress in the wilderness... Halloween Res! Very haunted too.
  4. I'd use the diamond supporter to give back to the comunity. After the month is up i'd give half of the rupees i got in a random give-away. i would also use 2 of the reses to make comuntity things.i play emc because it's the best server ever.
    thanks!
  5. ill start out by saying, hi killmannan! long time no see! ive been looking to go gold supporter, but alas, no paypal :( this would be a fun experience so i can give mback to the community that has to but up with me!

yours truly,

~truffles

p.s. does a smily count as a word?

p.s.s does p.s count as a word?
  6. i used emc for almost a year and it seems to be the best server i have played and being a diamond supporter would be wonderful, i will to give some rupees away,help others,and expand a bit if i had diamond supporter......good luck in becoming supporter:)
  7. I play EMC because it's fun,entertaining, and very social. What I would do with the land is 1. Make a memorial of the Twin towers. 2. Farm. 3. A Nice German house 4. Mall which is on my current res atm. Nice,Tall and meanful building on smp2 would be really lovely <3
  8. I play Empire Minecraft to meet my friends and make new ones. I also enjoy building sculptures of things such as large scale mobs or villages. If I got diamond supporter status, I could afford to make larger projects or maybe even make a shop with new plots and rupees.
  9. I would donate every rupee from each day to a fund to help new players and those that have been griefed alogn with helping people build projects on their residences.
  10. The reason I play EMC is because, it's not like any other server that I've ever been to. Everyone here is kind, thoughtful and respectful. If I were to get diamond supporter status, I would donate half a share of daily rupee bonuses to shops that would help the comunity.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  11. I play on EMC because of all the awesome community and staff! But also because...it's an AWESOME server! The rupees, eggifying, wild, nether...it's all awesome!! I would use the Supporter for the 3 new residences! I would make awesome builds, Pixel-Art and a super cheap Shop for non-supporters!! ;)
  12. I just randomly stumbled onto EMC. I would like the diamond supporter for it's awesome privileges . The rupee would help too. I really want to try to test out the TNT on one of my new reses. I could also do a reenactment of the scenario for my face picture.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  13. If I won, I would work on the project I have always dreamed of doing, a church on Utopia. That way people from all religions can visit the magnificent building style and enjoy it. I would also re-vamp my res and make a shop so the public can use it.
  14. I play EMC because of the community. Everyone is welcoming and friendly toward each other. Every time I log in, a I get a hi from at least 2 people. I also play because of the creative plugins. With the upgrade, I would finish my mall and I would help new members get started by providing materials to help them get started.
  15. The only reason I play on empire is Beacause it's safe, and all the people are awesome.If there wasn't EMC in the first place I wouldn't get into minecraft! If I win this diamond supporter I would use the rupees to create the best shop on four different servers!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. I play on the sever because i love it and all my friends recommend it to me so yeah and i would love to have diamond member because then i could like have more res' and i would enjoy the experience
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. I strongly suggest some people read the rules again. :)
    Kayepur and Equinox_Boss like this.
  18. I play on EMC because it’s just well made and it has great staff! Also the shop system is unbelievable! With my diamond membership I would use my other 3 residences to build some projects I
    Have had in my mind for a while but haven’t been able to do.

(not part of reason): I have more reasons for both but couldn’t fit them in
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. I play on EMC for the great things you can possibly do, ever since I joined I've been proud. The day I made a couple of friends was cool! I could be able to live on utopia smp3 and smp6! If I won this I would be shocked.
  20. I play emc because I like to play with a nice staff. Every staff personnel I find is nice and not mean. I would use the rupees to finally put a roof over my head. And to expand my shop.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.