[Competition] Win one month of Diamond Supporter!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by kilmannan, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm considering becoming a supporter, so test driving diamond supporter membership would be a pretty sweet thing for me. My friends and I play on EMC very frequently. I'm currently building the most intense challenges I can dream up and having extra rupees would go a long way! Pick me!
  2. I Play on EMC, because it's the best server I was ever on! I played on it now since 344 days and still love it! With the diamond member ship, I would like to collect some money for rebuilding my house ( I have started allready)

Thanks for this competition Lukas3226!
    Lukas_3226 likes this.
  3. You should probably take a closer look at the person before you start throwing words like 'Scam' around. :rolleyes:
    Also, the Moderators will be checking the final list of names to ensure there are no banned / kicked types.
  4. My brother introduced me to EMC and I've loved it since. Community is great, and getting a taste of membership will definitely affect my choice of supporting in the future. Thanks for hosting this competition thing. If I win I will make sure it doesn't go to waste. Thank you!
  5. *Wonders who his brother might be...*
  6. Shhhhhh. I don't want my brother to influence his decision at all
  7. Influence it away from you, perhaps. :D
    Chascarrillo and Crazy1800 like this.
  8. I play on EMC All the time because it's fun. the whole community and the cross servers is an amzing idea. With a month of diamond supporter I could use the rupees to get jobs for people. (I need work done). and I could open my Resource buisness faster.
  9. I play on the Empire because I enjoy it and find all of the members great people. If I were to become a Diamond Supporter, I would finish building my shop, therefore helping those who need them to get more materials and resources. I may also build a swimming pool.
    :p
    That's my entry :)
  10. I play on Empire Minecraft because of it's nice community and staff members.
    With a month as a diamond supporter, I would claim a res on utopia and mine all resources!
    After that I'd finish building my home on Smp3 which will be an epic building End-themed

Thanks for reading :)
  11. When my prior server owner disappeared, the Newbie to MC that I had spent many hours teaching the game to introduced me to EMC and I've been a player ever since. Diamond status would greatly help my map hiding ability and my mining ability in my wild community on SMP?. :D
  12. I Love EMC. Its the only server I have found that really has organization while being a MMPO. If I had the Rank Up I would create a larger store for my smp. One that everything is fully stocked and well priced. Also could do with the increase in rupees.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  13. I play Empire minecraft because It's the best sever Iv found. It has a nice town and wild, helpful /help commands and a good economy. If I win diamond supporter Id first finish my shop then donate 1000r to people who helped me. Id also make a public sheep farm.
  14. I started playing on emc because of my friend. Then once I started I loved this server, and it's people. If I were to win the dimond supportership then I would save 2/3 of the ruppes and do a giveaway for the rest. I would also giveaway my other reses
  15. I want be the very best,
    Like no one ever was.
    To be a diamond supporter is my quest,
    For free is my cause.
    I will build over the land,
    Structures far and wide.
    Each server, to meet demands
    The players within decide!

SMP'S, Utopia too!
    Gotta build them all!

----------
    50 words exactly.

Only kidding of course. Though technically I'm not a supporter :p

I'm also disqualified since I've kicked myself :)
  16. EMC is a Server where Moderators are absolutely serious and there is no way to grief someone on his Residence. Furthermore is the way rights on residences can be shared absolutely great. I would spend all the money on my shop on smp2 and enjoy a short Live at Utopia.
  17. EMC recently became my Minecraft haven, allowing me to wind down after a long day of uni and build without a care. Currently, I am quietly building a redstone shopping mall. With the Diamond benefits, I will expand my business capital and dominate the rupee flow. Such is city life.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  18. Since A:I am a supporter and B:I have been banned(curse you Pegasus Boots) I cannot enter however i believe one of 2 things either someone worthy and honest is going to win (I hope so) or B someone who is totally undeserving will win with pure luck (Hopefully its the first)
  19. I play on EMC because they are the only server I have found that has lot and chest protection. Plus they have a really good economy system in place. If I win I will build a community farm and wool farm.
  20. I play EMC because I've not much else to do, and it's still interesting to me at the moment. I'd work on making my house appear modest, but have many hidden functions. (I've so much to do it's not even funny, but I've got a couple small farms so far.)
    alex_jacob likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.