[Competition] Win one month of Diamond Supporter!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by kilmannan, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First of all (This isn't part of the Submission) I'd like to say that you're awesome.
    Doing such a great Contest like this is, for an EMC-Player with a good heart, is something only a great person would do.
    I really hope you will pick the one who deserves it the most!
    I'm sure you will. :)

Now, for my Entry:

Why I play on EMC? The answer is simple.
    It got the greatest Community, Staff and Plugins.
    All the Plugins are even made by JustinGuy!
    What I'd do if I won:
    First, I'd finish my big Library and donate to people.
    I'd hold some kind of Contest to help EMC.

I'm sorry for using 53 words instead of 50, but 50 is too small to describe the true glory of EMC :( (Edited it into 50 :D)
    Hope you will take it into consideration!
    Even if I don't win, I hope someone who deserves it does! :D
  2. I'm taking into consideration the fact that you've not obeyed the entry rules. :p

If you can find three words to remove so that it still makes grammatical sense, (I've found three) without re-structuring the sentences, then I'll even put your name in the hat twice when it comes to the draw. :p
    AlexHallon likes this.
  3. Didn't see that one earlier, so fixed now :p
    kilmannan likes this.
  4. I play on EMC because of the amazing community and awesome moderators. New updates, fun community extravangzas, and great people on the forums make EMC a great place to hangout with people everywhere. If I had a Diamond supporter for a month, I would make SURE to build something great.
  5. I play EMC because all other servers are these huge PvP servers where every second you see a death message appear.
    EMC is great because you dont have PvP/raid problems, and the players are nice. If I was a diamond supporter, I would surely build something amazing or helpful.
  6. What I do on emc is spend my days with the friendly community helping those who need my help and receiving help when I need it. I would give back to the community any way I could with the diamond supporter-ship should I receive it thank you for the giveaway.
  7. I play EMC because my friend suggested it to me and I became engrossed in it. EMC is what drew me into Mincraft. If I was diamond supporter for a month, the rupees would be divided between repair funds for the LLO, prize money for the LLOlymipcs and donation fund.
  8. If I got to be a diamond supporter, I would use at least one of my new properties to make something entertaining, fun, or helpful to the other players of EMC. I like playing on EMC because I love this server, it is fun, and people are nice on it.
  9. If I became a diamond supporter in EMC I would use my new res's and my money to help people of the empire with what they need. I love playing EMC because everyone is nice and helpful, and the server is downright fun. This is why i love EMC. Thanks
  10. I play on EMC because it is a fun, safe community. Everyone knows everyone else from their server, and you never have to wait to play. With my month of Diamond Supporter, I would use the extra res's and rupees to make an epic community project for all to enjoy.
  11. If you'd done this via your Non-Supporter alt and kept schtum about it, who would've known? Alas, you've blown your own cover. :D
    _Stads_ and AlexHallon like this.
  12. I play on EMC because it is the best server i have EVER played on. What would i do if i won the Diamond supporter? I would finish my pyramid-shop at 2355. i would also claim 4 residences on smp1, smp5 and 2 on utopia. That is all. Thanks!
  13. Correct. Next time, ensure you purchase a chair with stable footing and good centre of gravity.

And don't swing back on the rear two legs. :D
    jinxer11, _Stads_, penfoldex and 2 others like this.
  14. I play on Empire Minecraft because of how well thought this community is and how much effort was made to make all ten servers in Empire Minecraft awesome. What I would do with Diamond membership would be claiming 3 more residents to build special projects for the community to see.
  15. I play EMC because I love to build things. I love to help people and me/my brother have given over 75 000 rupees to other players. I need this diamond supportership so I can build more fun things for the community. My next project involves rollercoaster intersecting through residences ;)
  16. An important condition has been edited onto the OP. Please reread and withdraw from the competition if you do not agree.
    Chascarrillo and penfoldex like this.
  17. I don't think kilm means random system kicks. Pretty sure you need to have been /kicked by a real live person to disqualify yourself. I'll let him confirm though.
    Chascarrillo and kilmannan like this.
  18. I thought about entering this but I felt kinda conflicted. I've never been kicked or banned, it's not that. It's the whole "someone else paying for my supporter status." I'd feel like I owed that person something since they paid money for it. The only real reason I would even get it is to use /map hide really.

Good Luck whoever wins though :)
    penfoldex likes this.
  19. Margaritte's right - I'm only counting Kicks that have been actioned by a Moderator - not the system because I've been a victim of that before for innocent actions.

I'll state that in the OP.

Damn right you would. :D

Seriously though, don't think like that. Twenty of that pretend currency called USD is a drop in the ocean against the mighty Pound Sterling, so I'm happy to do this. :p
    Chascarrillo and PandasEatRamen like this.
  20. I play EMC because everyone cares for everyone and everyone is so so NICE (like you kilmannan!) for setting up awesome giveaways!
    The Moderators/Senior Staffs/Administrator are just Amazing at there jobs!

Also I hate PVP so I think it is a fantastic idea to not have PVP.
    EMC it by far the best server I have ever played!
    If I was a Diamond supporter I would not be like, oh yeah you guys suck because you are not a Supporter, I would act like I was just a normal person playing Empire Minecraft.

I would love to be a Diamond Supporter because,

I would make a sheep farm in 1 res everyone would be able to sheer in it,
    I will make a huge shop and it will be very cheap stuff,
    I will build a castle that everyone would be able to come in an look,
    And my last res would be a huge house for me and in the same res a huge hotel!

And it would be an honour to be a Diamond Supporter!
    good luck everyone and thanks Kilmannan!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.