[Community] The Golden Empire - Single Player Map Project - Eclipsys

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Eclipsys, Apr 8, 2012.

?

Do you like this project?

YES! I wanted to use EMC residences in SP for a long time! 193 vote(s) 85.8%
No, i'd rather keep online buildings online 32 vote(s) 14.2%
  1. Please, PLEASE tell me you'll be using a creative map w/ World Editor.

PLEASE. I can't bear the thought of you painstakingly building each of the fantastical structures on SMP1 alone, block-by-block.
    1killerman78 likes this.
  2. He copying each res in :)
    tjboy11 and Eclipsys like this.
  3. Indeed I am :D!
  4. And suddenly I feel much better. Well, I look forward to touring a singleplayer map chock-full of some of the most mind-blowing creations known to minecraft!
  5. this is awesome cant wait to go around and see what people made
    killinkinglb likes this.
  6. This is what is called a dead thread. Please do no post here.
  7. yeah i know it was dead still posted though sorry
  8. Ok, I will be the brave one. Since it has been brought up in a thread recently i'll revive this. Eclipsys where's this project at? :)
  9. [7:57:44 PM] Eclipsys: ive left EMC for an undetermined period of time
  10. What Faithcaster said up there is correct, however let me tell you the full story:

I had the project up n running pretty good. After lot's of searching I had a nice map seed I was working with. I was about 47% done when my PC crashed, which caused my safegame to corrupt. After that I didn't feel like starting over again and work for uni/school/other stuffs was piling up. So I put it on hold.

However, I'll start all over again after the 28th of may (Next week Tuesday).

After It's revived I'll make a new fresh thread and post updates daily :D!

~Eclipse signing off.
    MR2R2M, marknaaijer and Faithcaster like this.
  11. Yay, you are semi-back :D
  12. So yea...

Just let me finish my first Uni year =p
  13. Send me a pm when you get started again. Ill help on weekends. :p
    MR2R2M likes this.
  14. Well, a-w-e-s-o-m-e

But, I put in my semi-awesome res as it's double awesome with the res square I have now, so is there some possibility to re-enter my res's?
  15. If you can deliver a .schematic of it, with the whole thing (Including anything you might have underground)
  16. Coming soon on Skype. :)
  17. Second Year of Uni was my most creativ MC year too. :p Lets see how far you get