[Community] The Golden Empire - Single Player Map Project - Eclipsys

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Eclipsys, Apr 8, 2012.

?

Do you like this project?

YES! I wanted to use EMC residences in SP for a long time! 193 vote(s) 85.8%
No, i'd rather keep online buildings online 32 vote(s) 14.2%
  1. Hey check out 6070 ;)
  2. hey ill donate 10K and is it ok that i still registered my lot
  3. whoops i just payed your account 10,000R so if thats not how I'm supposed to do it then I'm sorry
  4. Omg, ill be able to see whats in peoples chests on single player! :D OMG MOBS IN TOWN!!!!!!:d:d:d:d
  5. Ps my third res on smp1 is quite interesting but it aint done yet
  6. yeah to make the singelplayer map
  7. does it matter if your res is also a shop?
    like a huge castle thats epic! ,but has a shop?
  8. if so ill be happy to post a cool build!
  9. Man, I'm seeing all of these residence reward contests, but my castle isn't done yet :( I'm sure that when I'm actually finished, the contests are going to stop as well, lol.
  10. Awesome! I've had this idea for a long time. Due to a bad memory ( seriously bad memory ) I don't remember if I ever suggested this to JustinGuy or not. I told my friends though. Like you could pay rupees to have your residence on a single player map. That would be pretty sweet. Dreams do come true, people! It's just that I don't dream about this kind of stuff.
  11. im afraid of that aswell
    i might not get this castle done in time
    i havent even styarted yet
    :eek:
  12. I'd like you to check out my place on smp3 but it's not "complete" in the sense that I keep expanding. Is there a date we have to finish our builds? :)
  13. Hmm how long do we have Tim? I don't really know if I have anything worth submitting currently. I'll have a think :) Oh and I might be able to donate. I'll skype you :)
  14. Well whenever you wanna stop in at 16002 i'll probably be there. =]
  15. i don't have much of anything at all built, all i have is a giant art pikachu. lol
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  16. It does not matter if the res also has a shop. It will be a Single player map but if you want you could also use it for MP purposes =p.
  17. This project will take a looonnggg time xD. Start building and otherwise apply right now since i've also got a few other residences that havent been finished yet :D
  18. It still needs to be set. but theres plenty of time :)
  19. That could be fitted in the art pavillion :D
  20. Thats no true, the programme only registeres the locations of the chests, not the content =/