[Community] The Golden Empire - Single Player Map Project - Eclipsys

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Eclipsys, Apr 8, 2012.

?

Do you like this project?

YES! I wanted to use EMC residences in SP for a long time! 193 vote(s) 85.8%
No, i'd rather keep online buildings online 32 vote(s) 14.2%
  1. I'll do that once i've compiled the whole thing. There will be a list with residences used in the map once its done
  2. Remember me XD hi i hope u like my res i am adding improvements as Fast as i can ! I hope i can just get in the map i sm in this for the fun :D
  3. I am in this for fun :D
  4. **UPDATE**
    Could all DONATERS please check if their rupee donation has been noted on the Donations List!

Thank you:D

~Ecli
  5. can you put foward one of your friends res's
  6. can you put foward one of your friends res's
  7. added my res! i hope it will be added in the sp world
  8. yes you can, if your friend is ok with that :D
    marknaaijer likes this.
  9. IMPORTANT:
    THE JUDGING HAS BEGUN, I WILL START COMPILING THE LIST OF RESIDENCES THAT HAVE MADE IT INTO THE PROJECT

ALSO: I WILL MAKE A VOTING THREAD ONCE I NOMINATE THE PEOPLES WITH THE BEST RESIDENCES!
  10. Ummmm... Is it too late to apply?
    If not, I'd like to apply the 5 biospheres in smp1! Lots 2430, 2431, 2432, 2429, 2639, and 2223. If you go to ANY of them, it'll be easy to find the other 4.
    SWATAHOLIC likes this.
  11. I can squeeze in another 5 sure (= I know which residences you're talking about :D And i can use them for the capitol city :D
    bluebl1 and SWATAHOLIC like this.
  12. If you have sent in an application, will the res update if you change the details of it? For example: I added a pathway in my res and I already sent in an application. If it doesn't update, then I'm in a tough spot!
    marknaaijer likes this.
  13. I haven't started downloading the residences yet, so any modifications you might make will be there :)

I'll start downloading in about 1 and a half week, after the residence has been downloaded it wont auto-update in the single player map :)
  14. Thanks a lot I'm so happy :D
  15. good idea. it'll be like a backup of the best residences of the empire. i would enter my residence but i havent completed it yet. ill be done when its all over. :(
  16. When are you going to download the residences?
    marzania1 likes this.
  17. I'll start downloading once the judging has been done, that'll be somewhere next week :)
  18. Cool,
    cool and I hope my residence is chosen!
    marzania1 likes this.
  19. I really hope my residence gets in.... Mine is not spectacular, but discreet.... So I don't know how that will come across :S
  20. I know It's probably to late but If possible put in res: 8917 server: Smp4