Community Farm SMP4

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by kevmeup, Dec 23, 2014.

1. ok i didnt know you did so i went and ahead and reported to just to get the good news that it was already dealt with lol
  2. are you on right now
  3. How bad? I was actually thinking about dropping by to take a look after the last incident.

Anything I can do to help fix things?
  4. 4 hoppers for iron, and veggies to replant

I've got a ton of villager eggs, I'll bring by
  5. someone let the snow golem out. idk if its still there tho
  6. If your scared bout dieing on the way it's impossible right beside the protected zone
  7. lol i know right
  8. Hey all, I will slowly be dismantling the community farm on up to "the hub" and vault (pretty much anything in the PRA). I'll be removing both nether portals as well. If anyone was relying on these, let me know ingame or by PM and I'll help with alternatives.

My goal with this community farm was to encourage people to explore and live in the frontier. I've realized with the amount of traffic and griefing, I would not want to encourage people to live close to the community farm. I've also realized that although some people replanted, they ended up donating their efforts to other less thoughtful people and it wasn't as much of a community shared farm as a donation project for those involved.

I do plan to continue community efforts in other areas such as (small) auto farms on reses, temporary waste projects or assisting with any other wild projects people are interested in.
  9. bye bye to the farm then. ill help out with it when i can.
    kevmeup likes this.