Community Farm SMP4

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by kevmeup, Dec 23, 2014.

1. i started to work on repairing it a few mins ago
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. I shall most likely join you. it is kinda late here but...
  3. im about to replace lava just need the villagers now
  4. Should be back up and running (once the villagers have their time).
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. Map if anyone needs.
    comfarm.jpg

Attached Files:

6. someone cleared the farms and emptied the chest so its gonna have to be stocked again.
  7. saw that, they really got it all... Good news is we've have a ton of people there over the weekend, some people are enjoying it (when it's not griefed).
  8. im glad they are
  9. I can come help restock the farm. Got an idea of what i should bring before i head out to take a look? I got chests fulls of seeds, carrots, potatoes, cane, etc..
    I can make tools if needed. I haven't frequented the farm much, so not sure on what all you need.
  10. a little sand and all those things. Not sure why people keep taking the cactus sand..
  11. kev,
    i put in some carrots, potatoes and wheat. I also repaired some of the farmland that someone had put wood in, i replaced it back with dirt. Hoed a few fields to get them ready. lunch went quick today, so didn't get to do everything i wanted. I'll check back tonight sometime and bring some more supplies.(sand, cane, carrots, potatoes, seeds, cactus, tools)

I put about 15 ignots of iron in the iron farm chest, as I had planned to make a lot of tools when i got out there, but didn't have the time. There is also about 32 wood planks down near the tree farm now, to make sticks with. 128 seeds for more wheat are in the first chest.

Chickens are everywhere, were they supposed to be in one place?

I hope i planted everything in the right place.
  12. Wooo, awesome :)

LoL, yeah, I put in the chicken launcher just for fun, I figured people would let out some aggression before getting to livestock in back :) It will shoot out new chickens indefinitely. I'll add a pen below it and a block 2 in front of launcher so they'll stay more organized.
  13. I'll keep an eye on it also.
    kevmeup likes this.
  14. i came back out to finish up, everything i planted today is already farmed, nothing replanted. All the extra supplies i left have been taken also. wow, it seems someone has it out for the farm. :mad:
  15. wow, yeah, some days it's bad... I think there are people that can't see a chest without looting everything in it. It doesn't matter if it's all dirt, they HAVE to have it all...
  16. A special irony of the people that have to loot everything... is they also die very quicky and all the stuff ends up at the bottom of the ocean or something. I've found someone's items like 10 ft from the farm, I assume they didn't eat the melons they took, didn't put one of the 30 pumkins they stole over their head and an endermen killed them in a shot or two.
  17. Added a top to oak tree farm, reported and I think banned like 3 griefers, replanted some of crops, fixed lots of missing planks and corralled the chicken shooter :)
  18. someone griefed my chicken shooter and took away pen. The good news is that I just finished 8412, there is chickens for all :)
  19. and yet again another griefing should i report or will you
  20. I reported. it was bad, I cleaned up some already