[Commissions] CarFryer's Art Commissions 2.0

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by CarFryer, Aug 24, 2019.

?

Have you requested a commission on my previous thread?

Yes! 4 vote(s) 44.4%
I wanted to, but the thread was closed 1 vote(s) 11.1%
No 4 vote(s) 44.4%
  1. Of course! What kind of commission would you like? :D
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  2. I'd love a player icon if you're accepting new commissions !
    Joy_the_Miner and CarFryer like this.
  3. Sure! Would you like your Minecraft skin to be drawn? Also, what kind of background would you like?
    Milosaurus_Rex, Joy_the_Miner and 607 like this.
  4. I would like a complex piece with my self (in my skin ;) ) out in the wild exploring or something like that. :)
    Pictures of my skin. Let me know if you need more info or pictures. :)
    Joy_the_Miner, 607 and CarFryer like this.
  5. hi! i'd like to get a full body drawing (with a simple background) of DJ Potaro!
    CarFryer and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  6. That'd be great! :D And if you could do a background with the transgender flag colors that'd be so lovely!
    CarFryer and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  7. I've thought of requesting some "A Hat in Time" commission, but I don't need you to make one.
    CarFryer likes this.
  8. Rhy's commission has been completed! :D

I had so much fun working on it :D Rhy, if there is anything you'd like changed, please let me know!
  9. Haha, it's amazing! :D
  10. I finished Milosaurus_Rex's commission today! :D

Please let me know if you'd like any changes! I greatly enjoyed working on this :)
  11. I love it! :D Thank you very much! I'll hop online later to send payment! :)
    607, CarFryer and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  12. ForeverMaster, Raaynn, 607 and 4 others like this.
  13. That's so good!! Why don't you share it in higher detail, though? :D Surely you didn't draw it this tiny? :p
    CarFryer likes this.
  14. Thank you! :D

For some reason it shrunk the image down when I uploaded it to the forums and I don't know how to make it appear larger D:
    607 likes this.
  15. Wait, you uploaded it to the forums? I thought that wasn't possible since 2014 or thereabouts. :p I didn't think uploading to imgur did that. o.(o) It does do some processing to save on storage space, but making images tiny? I never had that happen!
    CarFryer likes this.
  16. Looks awesome Car! thank you. I would like a larger copy if you find a way would be all.
    never received a price so just sending along 20k
    CarFryer and 607 like this.
  17. Appears it was uploaded to Imgur, if you right-click the image and "open image in new tab"
    Here's a 1400x3000 image, larger than the 190x406 provided :) This one was grabbed straight from Moople's art discord.

18. I would love a complex picture of me with the jolly roger in the background and me with a bow in hand and a skull in the other. Will send 40k payment shortly.

Edit: Paid and I can't wait to see this :)
    Joy_the_Miner and CarFryer like this.
  19. Hi EMC!

I would like to announce that I will not be taking any more commission requests until every request on my wait list is completed. Thank you for understanding :)

- CarFryer
    Joy_the_Miner and wafflecoffee like this.
  20. I finished one of the commissions that Crazyminerpete requested today! :D