Coming Soon to Smp4: Sky Tower II Hotel

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by joshmcf, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Ok, Can i have as many rooms as can fit, all about 10by 10, and 1 or 2 15by15 (bathrooms are smaller). Please make the walls blue clan, and some paintings. 2 bedrooms (2 beds in each). 1 kitchen. 3 bathrooms, 2 of them coming off the bedrooms, others off the main entrance. And a movie theater+bar xD. Plus a fruit basket :p. If you have anything else that i could have, dont be quite! And my other room...
  2. Love your Hotel so far. I Mean, It is probably the best hotel I know of as of right now. Wish you the best of luck with your hotel. I think you did a tremendous job with the iron rooms, I don't think there is a need to change anything. Please post more pictures of the hotel as you work on it :) I Would love to see the process.
  3. Okay, thank you, Ill find a way to summon up the money! xD

Do I get to choose what colour walls I get? If I do, please may I have blue or light blue or cyan?
  4. I can take pics :p
  5. And to be able to customize your room you must be a emerald donate, but in my opinion this is a minor problem and I guess we can do that for you :)
  6. Thanks a lot :)
  7. I donated 10k. If I donate 10k more, will you reserver a Penthouse for me?
  8. Donating and buying a room are 2 different things, when you donate you get all the perks that come with it, when you buy a room permanently, like you assumed, it will cost 20k, if this is not what you wish to happen, you may ask for your money back.
  9. FYI: I will be away until Monday, if you have any questions or are making a payment, please send them to ErikRodhi.
  10. We still have alot of rooms to reserve, anyone wana make payments for an actual room or donation?
    (This is a B U M P)
  11. BUMP!
    Anyone want to donate or get a room, I promise you this is worth it, many people have already had their rooms.
  12. OMG. I love your hotel . It's the BEST building I've ever seen in my MC life before . KEEP UP DA GOOD WORK ! :D
  13. Whats the res address at smp4 for the sky tower? :p
  14. What he said :)
  15. Did you see the stats on how i want my room? and please also give me the move perms
  16. Yes and sorry I don't have the power to do that, plus its not open to public eyes yet. Sorry
  17. Yes, early move perms is a perk of being a emerald donator, I will give you perms now.
  18. Ill get a DC of emeralds on auction for ya.
  19. Sweetles.
  20. I think you should update the list of donors on your first post.

EDIT: My move perms also seem to have been taken away :I