Coming Soon to Smp4: Sky Tower II Hotel

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by joshmcf, Oct 28, 2012.

1. The SkyTower is currently not open to public eyes, and sorry, Owner Joshmcf is really busy with school, I apologize.
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  2. I cant get to the build to donate
  3. I have actually donated 10k, thus my confusion
  4. Sorry, I had replied to this a few days ago, but it looks like it was never actually posted. I had to do a trade and I turned off movement permissions, but I guess I forgot to turn them back on. I AM on vacation but I will give perms back on Sunday when I have finished my trip.
    Jimbonothing64 and Rainier6 like this.
  5. I would like to apologize for the small advancements of this project this month, we are currently waiting for an order of wood and wool to arrive to finish the rest of the floors. Thanks for keeping up with us!
  6. What coloured wool do you need, and what type of wood? I'll be happy to donate some.
  7. Well the walls of each room are made of wool, so any light color of wool would be great to donate.
  8. I would like to donate 10k, and buy an emerald room in advance.

Since I am buying an emerald room, do I get to design what it looks like? Would I be allowed to put a potions lab in my room?
  9. Sure, we can do that and anything else you want
    Jimbonothing64 and nastomic like this.
  10. Are there any emerald rooms left? If so, I'd like to reserve one.
  11. I havent heard anything about it (for 2 months) and havent been givin perms to go on the res
    I have donated a total of 40k, and may request a refund
  12. Josh is busy with school most likely. Rome wasn't built in a day but this is something worth waiting for. He also said that the supplier is backed up. Be patient and we will get something good out of this.
  13. I don't work with josh but maybe on one. What was your wifes IGN? Your profile says your 13 >_>.
  14. In game wife!
    And i bought it for her.
    BROOKEY1131
  15. Oh. I am so forever alone I can't get an imaginary wife, my figures of my imagination keep dumping me >_<.
  16. I would like to apologize to everyone about this project of mine. I've been absent from the community for a while due to medical reasons, and I've only dropped on a few times for a couple minutes to reset the derelict timer. I would like everyone to know that I still have full intentions to finish the project, I am just waiting for the final shipment of wood to arrive. Lately, I have had some problems with a co-worker that I will not publicly announce, however, if you feel as if something has not gone to plan with you and the hotel, please feel free to message me and I will have it sorted out. With the backorder of the wood supplier, it is hard to give an accurate guess as when the hotel will be completed, but please realize that it will be. Thank you for sticking with me.
  17. no problemo. i hope that this still is completed someday. i would contact alex and maybe he could finish parts.
  18. "December 2013" lol
  19. I'd like to buy a emerald room please and donate 2k
  20. The res has been reset. According to josh, the res will be rebuilt, but he is holding reservations.