Coming 2025! (If You Were a Mod...)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DemonThunder345, Jun 8, 2013.

1. if I were a mod I would make people LIKE ME YOU HATERS OUT THERE
  2. I do not know why. It is placed in Misc. It has no arguments, no insults. Nothing really bad. It was kind of off topic to being with, but never really went off topic from itself. So there really is no reason to close a thread just because you do not like it :p.
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  3. If I became a moderator, well, I wouldn't because why would they give me that power?
    But if I were really a mod, I would ask Aikar for super admin powers and follow players around trolling them.
  4. If i werea mod.... I would do /sudo raduis 50000000000000000 /d squid... then do .... /ForcePlayerJoin Skythekid
  5. No offence intended but i hate when people respond to there threads constantly.
  6. If I were a mod I would modify all the moderators to being modernistic, then I would take the moderations and throw them into a modernistic world after of course modulating the moderations to become modernized. But hey Im not a moderator for this modern server.
  7. But what if it's an auction thread? Bump?
  8. images (1).jpg
  9. If I was promoted into being a moderator I would play EMC as I always had but ban very disrespectful people and help people more than I do now. I would also be happy that I would have the cool green name
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  10. Then that would be fine. Don't try to get technical either. There's a difference between bumping/bidding and using your own threads to spam. If a thread goes dead then it's because of lack of intereset. It's not just a chance to bump it.
  11. If i were a mod i would get 50 reses. (Some mods have like 15...)
  12. No mods have 15.
    Olaf_C, 607, BilboBaggins23 and 2 others like this.
  13. Cordial_Pie likes this.
  14. Technically wouldn't they have more than 15? They run the servers after all :rolleyes:
  15. Im pretty sure the reason you think they have 15 is because they probably have alternates
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  16. It just seemed like it was starting to turn into a picture thread, off topic from what the OP:p
  17. If I was a moderator I would be so happy I would almost defiantly kill myself
  18. That makes perfect sense...
    penfoldex and PandasEatRamen like this.