[Closed] The Promo Prices Thread

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by The_Mancub, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'll take 3 rupees, thats the lowest I'll go.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  2. In all seriousness, you're likely one of the last people to have one. With the last games being so long ago and many players who no longer play, as well as the limited quantity that existed at any point, there's likely very few left. You could probably get a very top dollar amount
    FadedMartian likes this.
  3. I know it has been a couple of Months since I have been able to update this list but I have been very busy with irl stuff but I would like to get back into updating this list again. I did a couple of update to some of the prices but I'm guessing there is still a lot more that needs to be updated so if anyone has any things that you think need updating please comment down below or shot me a Pm here or on discord and I'll update the price very soon after.
    Jelle68, __Devil_, 586 and 2 others like this.
  4. Just wanted to say thanks for doing this mancub. It's a lot of work to keep it up to date but it's really helpful for a lot of people
    The_Mancub likes this.
  5. why is the 100k gear worth less than the 500k gear?
  6. I'm thinking cause the prices were higher in /shopworld to purchase additional items. The 100k items were only 10k a piece and the 500k prices were 50k a piece.
    padde73, The_Mancub and ThaKloned like this.
  7. ahh ok thanks
    AncientTower likes this.
  8. Is the Vixen supposed to be 65k?
  9. I have seen a few of them sell for around that in deals, one being myself in an auction lol
    Kryarias likes this.
  10. They're being sold for 25k at residence 125 on SMP1, and there's plenty in stock.
  11. I will ask again just incase anyone has any idea. What would an emc games medal be worth?
  12. It would be difficult to find it's worth since there is only 1 (I assume your name is on it?) so it's worth would likely be what you would sell it for.
  13. Yeah, there were other events with diamond medals so I'm not sure if anyone else has them and yeah my name is on it as well as mob arena.
  14. Propose an update to the chocolate bunny price, I sell for 26k all day long, when i can keep them in stock.
    AS well, Survival 2.0 food items sell at 125 for 1k now.

Thanks for the thread!
  15. WOW nice Organisation!
  16. Any idea on the worth of a "2013 CRAFTA award"
    Foxy_Kitty, Raaynn and Big__Kev like this.
  17. Well there were a high number given.. around 20 i think.. but likely some have disappeared as well. I would venture to guess somewhere around the value of a uhc apple... especially if the book is also intact...
    SpicyIcyBoi and ThaKloned like this.
  18. Is there a price range for the Aikar Hot head dropped at the new years party?
  19. Most items in the 128 quantity range have typically settled around the 250-400k range. But some of these prices they are going for/being asked for is way out of whack lol

So short answer, who knows anymore. :D
  20. Yea i really have no idea :shrug: ive been hearing Such a wide range of numbers, i kinda just put the highest number i heard thinking that way i wouldnt be under charging
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.