[Closed] Moople's Art Commissions-2018!

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by MoreMoople, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You sure like trains, don't 'ya man?
    We3_MPO and ConductorConduit like this.
  2. It's in my nature
    We3_MPO likes this.

3. Here it is, I hope you like it :)
  4. You have a great art style. That clean, smooth look. I wish my models weren't so blocky lol
  5. Woah! Amazing!!! :)
    We3_MPO and MoreMoople like this.

6. You actually did it, I'm at a loss for words; That's pretty awesome!
    607, We3_MPO and MoreMoople like this.
  7. I am lost for words! I cannot accurately describe how well you did with this using just words! I could never do that!
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  8. Bump! A bit more to add to the OP and it will be fully updated. Still accepting commissions! :)
    607 and We3_MPO like this.
  9. Bump! Still open for commissions. Trying to convert some of the stuff I imagined when I was little to art form for fun! :)
  10. Aaaaand bump! Working on a comic for white_trash_dna. Still open for commissions as always ;)
  11. I would love to take you up on your offer for commissioned art.
    I would like a big Scottish warrior with a metallic ball for a head with the HAL eye instead of a face. I would like the warrior to be similar build, attire and pose as this pic of Meredith's father from Brave with a warhammer instead of a sword and no peg leg.

Background would be a typical Scottish landscape, example below is Glencoe

Please let me know the fee and I will get it to you ASAP.
    607, MoreMoople and We3_MPO like this.
  12. I'm sitting here waiting as the art comes rolling by. Can't wait for what you'll do next Moops. =]
  13. Here you go! Tell me if there is anything you would like changed. That will be 70k, please :)

14. That is perfect
  15. That turned out great!
  16. Going to Colorado tomorrow, planning on drawing some in the car if anyone has commissions that they'd like to get in before I leave :)
  17. Bump! Made it safely to my first location in Colorado :) Still working on a comic for white_trash_dna and open for more commissions!
    Sazukemono, 607 and We3_MPO like this.
  18. I've been watching this thread for a while and I finally decided on something I wanted to commission you for!

I'd like you to draw me in a room with arches and stairs; while I stand sideways (escher style) on a wall and wave, wearing my green kimono (with my sleeves and hair defying gravity) ^_~*

ps - if you can include a curled up red fox in there somewhere (a corner or in a pool of sunshine) that'd be awesome!

edit for clarification: I think this probably counts as a complex portrait request :p
    MoreMoople, We3_MPO and 607 like this.
  19. So this is a little more heart heavy posts.
    So I want a commission but I want to throw some history of this. I search old archives of the rail line that is "embargoed" by the Union Pacific and I see this photo like, "I want it to be drawing by Moople truly." But I find out this place is 5 miles away from where I live.

This photo shows a photo back in 2016, 30 years later after they stopped using it.

I want the top photo but it struck me when I saw what it was previously to now.
    607, We3_MPO and MoreMoople like this.
  20. Bump! Still working on White's comic and Conductorconduit's newest request. Will get to Sazukemono's as soon as I finish those :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.