[Closed Contest] name my new puppy!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by batmegh, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to suggest the following.
    -Beck
    -Lars
    -Pep
    -Cave Johnson
    battmeghs likes this.
  2. Which makes these puppies...um...what? I don't get it...is this some kind of "designer" breed or are ya'll just like let's just mix whatever the hell together? :p

Grewing up my parents bred purebred sable german shepherds and kept a few ourselves and I gotta tell ya, I don't see any reason to mix a german shepherd with anything else. I had the best dog in the world as a kid. ;)

But seriously, what are these things and is there a method to the madness?
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. I heard u liek GoT, so here r GoT names

Arya.
    Sansa.
    Myrcella.
    Cersei (please don't call it that).

I have nothing else.
    battmeghs likes this.
  4. well, Bonnie, the mother was late to getting fixed and their German shepherd, Tank didn't waste any time. so it was completely on accident and probably shouldn't have happened, buuuut it did and the babies still need love!
  5. Waffles
    Pepper
    Cella
    Creamy
    Jupiter
    mercenaries2009 and battmeghs like this.
  6. Lorie.
    battmeghs likes this.
  7. Wow! Are those dogs? They're so small! :eek:
    battmeghs likes this.
  8. Aerith, obvs.
    battmeghs likes this.
  9. lol they were just born! they're only 4 days old! :)

another request, if you're suggesting a name that is uncommon or you may think someone wouldn't know how to pronounce it can you please write how one would do that?
    an example is one name i've found that i like is Alura ( a - ler - a )
    607 likes this.
  10. Rose
    Roxie (my dogs name)
    Golden
    Lucy
    Mollie
    Maggie

Here's a bonus cat name: Purrr-ty :p

Nice puppy.:D
    battmeghs likes this.
  11. Sparkles
    Starry
    ..will think of more at some point
    battmeghs likes this.
  12. Jasmine. And you could call her Jazz.
    battmeghs likes this.
  13. Oh okay. Yeah, that'll happen. My neighbors had dachshunds and when one was in heat, our shepherd chewed through a metal fence. There's no way it would have worked though. I thought maybe this was some weird designer breed like a labradoodle or something.
    battmeghs likes this.
  14. lol no, definitely not trying for some weird breed.. but it seems the combination is actually not uncommon? i've looked up a lot of information and found there are a lot of those mixes and they are super, freaking cute.
    and with her color, she's going to be gorgeous
  15. i will be fallowing this thread just for the pictures :)

oh and might i suggest a kind of feminine/girly name like Lilly, as she will be a beast :) and i mean that in a good way. this dog with those parents will be awesome!!
    battmeghs likes this.
  16. I know... I guess I had never seen such young pups :p
    Before realising they were dogs I thought they were guinea-pigs :oops:
    Anyway, they're cute for sure!
    battmeghs likes this.
  17. i've come up with Alura, Athena, and Nivera, Konoki, Selina, Odessa, Mileena, Katori

why is naming something so difficult? lmfao ... i do have a while do accomplish naming though, so i guess i am in no hurry to gather names :D
    607 likes this.
  18. Cute puppies meghs. I'll suggest Kanandale (can- an - dale), Oakley or maybe Lydia :eek:
    battmeghs and ChickenDice like this.
  19. Woman.
    Rimont and battmeghs like this.
  20. That smiley didn't exactly work out too well, I think xD I like the names you suggested, though.
    battmeghs likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.