Canyons?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by RainbowChin, Aug 2, 2013.

1. But we already have forest biome.
    Interesting idea with the seasons though
  2. It is not an idea, they plan on adding seasons, oh and the weird grass is Podzol, the new Biomes are the Redwood Forest and the Clay Canyon biome. This will be epic. I guess it should be called the Biome Update.
  3. In the picture... is it sunrise or sunset? Looks like sunset to me. :p
    Panda_Paradise likes this.
  4. With these new biomes there better be new animals or I'm going to punch something.
    If I see a chicken in the Redwood forest biome......
  5. I would definitely like to see new animals. Luckily horses were put into the game. What I would like to see are different colored wolves, since right now they're all gray.
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  6. I would love to see some different colored chickens and cows.
  7. Okay, I'm just going to be weird now. :p

Maybe they will come out with a safari, or savannah biome, and add lions, elephants, and ostriches! And we can put a saddle on and ride the ostriches! :D
  8. So far, I only see different colored cats (ocelots). And I love both cats and dogs. What I would like to see would be maybe brown, black, or white wolves. Different cows and chickens are cool too. Like maybe, black and white cows...
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  9. Minecraft likes to take baby steps. Oh and Elephants will most likely not be here for a long while since if you noticed Minecraft has very few large mobs.
  10. Maybe not elephants, but riding an ostrich would be cool.
  11. Ghasts, Ender Dragon, etc.
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  12. MOMENTUS! Oh, right, you added etc. lol :p
  13. Lions would be cool to see. If new biomes are in 1.7, then I am very excited!
  14. Spawn an ostrich on stone and it'll be a skeletal ostrich. :p
  15. OCEAN SUNFISH FTW!!!
    mba2012, Hash98 and jacob5089 like this.
  16. WEIRD FISHY! lol! :D
  17. Wow, that thing is huge! And it also inspires me, possible if Minecraft would come out with any ocean mods, besides squid. Maybe an ocean mob. Sharks possibly?
  18. I said very few.
  19. Remember... He said W.I.P.
  20. I saw one in an aquarium once... first thought was that it looked like a large fish that had been chopped in half. :p