Canyons?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by RainbowChin, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Well, I am all for new biomes with new things like trees, blocks, etc., but this canyon looks... Weird... I think if there were to be "Adobe" Villages in the canyon biomes, made out of clay, it would look cool ;3
    Also, lounge chairs.
    darkvilla and mba2012 like this.
  2. Is nobody thinking of a special block?? SPONGES!?!
  3. Hurray for lounge chairs! I want this also :cool:
    brickstrike and mba2012 like this.
  4. Crafted with wool and carpet! :D
    brickstrike and darkvilla like this.
  5. Maybe they will add a new ore that can only be found in the canyon biome. That would be pretty cool also. I also like the idea of a tropical biome and such.
  6. It's a Steve skin.
  7. Is there a way to zoom out that far and take screenshots like that? If awesome zoomed out 3rd person point of view is going to be a new feature in 1.7 then that would be awesome. I know I am kind of missing the point of the thread but that is what stood out to me the most:p
  8. Is that supposed to be steve? Or herobrine...
  9. Interesting biome... :)
  10. I wonder if the canyon will have like a river cutting through it...
  11. Marked as "WIP" in a tweet from Jeb_
  12. It looks like a redwood forest biome...
    Y U NO ADD NEW TREES!!!!
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  13. They look new, look at how tall some of them are in the background.
  14. Anybody see the mossy cobblestone?
    jkjkjk182 and supereskimo like this.
  15. Notice all the random mossy cobblestone in this biome Failed to read above post
    Also, does that look like mud? I wonder what use that would have?
  16. It looks like hardened clay, I can tell because of the solid color and the yellow clay near the bottom, it looks really neat!
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  17. Meh, it's still spruce wood, and spruce leaves, could use some better "leaf" generation too...
    The floor/ground looks like dead leaves... wood chips...
  18. With the Forest Biome ( Just a possible name I thought of with the Spruce Trees ) That could be an example of Seasons.