Canyons?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by RainbowChin, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Well, they have only just started development, so they still have plenty of time to improve before the official release. I agree with you the biomes could use some work. :p
  2. I hate hardened clay.
  3. In the EMC mod, there is a Maxarian gem that is purple. It would be awesome if something like that was implemented and was called amethyst. I mean, we have all the colors of the rainbow except orange and purple: red redstone block, yellow gold block, green emerald block, blue diamond block, indigo lapis block, and then we have black coal and obsidian and white quartz. We need purple and orange!

Edit: Also, I fell down a cliff once. Well, slid rapidly down a dusty, vertical, three-story face of reddish rock. And because I fall easier in Minecraft and already hate mountain-climbing in Minecraft, I think I will stay away from both the tops and bottoms of cliffs. Unless an awesome grappling hook (like a reverse fishing pole! :D) was implemented. Then I would purposely find cliffs to climb. :p
  4. image.jpg
    Galacticraft mod :p
  5. Anyone seen the new flowers? Sunflowers that give direction and something that looks like lavender, along with possible two-block high tall grass. Pretty epic.
    brickstrike likes this.
  6. lol one of the people I subscribed to on youtube, posted up a video about that, and towards the end the showed the purple flower, and I was like: Lavender. :p