cant download IE9. plz help.

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by _Ziip, Jun 2, 2012.

1. 1 Word Mac
  2. Daffy22 likes this.
  3. Sounds like an internet problem...
  4. lol the wii is funny :p
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. SignifiedSix likes this.
  6. EDIT: I'm not trying to baby /bash y'all or tell y'all what to do, i just feel like no one is helping him. :(

Is anyone (other than the select few) gonna actually help him? A lot of you are just bashing on IE, and I'm not gonna lie, I hate it too:)P), but I find it rude that some of you are just telling him to change when he CLEARLY DOESN'T WANT TO. He should be allowed to choose...lol.

On a brighter note, I suggest using that softonic download, as that site is one of the best for secondary downloads. Sorry for ma rant up there, I love y'all. <3 :D
    LZBZ_DW likes this.
  7. Did the uninstall/reinstall of IE9 we did the other day fix your problem?
  8. i think youtube id just glitching (badly) cus it still says that message and is aldo glitching in other ways (verry badly)
  9. I personally didn't like any IE because of its speed and its lack of security. I prefer FireFox for compatibility and Google Chrome for compatibility, security, and speed.

I heard allot of exploits about Internet Explorer so I trusted it less over the time. I finally turned to Chrome when I got annoyed by FireFox's speed.
  10. just shut up about the storys i only came here for help
  11. We were giving you the best advice we could give you, be grateful.
  12. You mean personal knowledge? If you are going to be rude, go ask for help somewhere else. We are trying to help you, you are just so set on getting IE9 that you dont comprehend what we are saying.
  13. they'r all saying i sould swich or they think its some sort of story telling game
    Daffy22 likes this.
  14. They're trying to tell you, with sufficient evidence, that IE is unquestionably inferior and disreputable.

The fundamental principle of marketing is that most customers don't know what they want. You may think that we're ignoring your request, but we are actually giving you much more. Of course we could just help you get it running, but we know from experience what you really should be using, so we're going out of our way to inform you of better options.

If you want to ignore our generous advice, go ahead, but don't accuse us of wasting your time.
  15. i thsught u all knew i was sticking with IE
  16. Alright, But don't blame us when you get a trojan horse that steals all your minecraft info/Bank details because of ANOTHER loop-hole in IE, While I go to the same site and get gladly stopped by Chrome for it being a dangerous site :)
    thecontroller likes this.
  17. i have trend micro titanium and chrome dosent eork for me, fire fox is too slow and safari dosent work either
  18. What exactly do you mean by "doesn't work"? Do they just not start up, or do they crash, or something else?

Have you tried Chrome with Titanium disabled?
  19. safari dosent work and chrome crashes ive tried them both with titanum dissabled