Can boys and girls be friends...?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Feb 1, 2013.

?

Do you think boys and girls can be friends?

Yes 103 vote(s) 90.4%
No 11 vote(s) 9.6%
  1. What really annoys me about this topic is how if someone notices you have a friend of the opposite gender, they'll blow it all out of proportion and be like "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE A GIRL/BOYFRIEND!!!!" If a boy and a girl are just friends or actually are boy and girlfriend, fine with me. It just makes me mad when people just start to assume stuff they don't know nuggets about.
    matthew12hydro and SoulPunisher like this.
  2. Thanks for the answers :D
  3. I feel you...
    pgoubert likes this.
  4. I find it's easier just to get the inevitable over with and sleep with the girl at the earliest opportunity.

After that, there's no worrying about if you can be friends or not, because she'll hate you when you stop returning her calls.

Job done! :D
    Manglex, Twitch1, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  5. I really wasn't expecting to see that on this thread haha. Blatant honesty. Very nice.

Edit: For anyone who is wondering, we're talking about slumber parties.
    talukegord, Twitch1, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  6. LOL, on a side note: I try not to make friends with any girls right now because a few have hated me for not dating them but I just at the time Didnt care about relationships. Now I'm lonelier than ever and the nights are colder than the desert ground.
    pgoubert likes this.
  7. Nice cover up xD
    Twitch1 likes this.
  8. Never say never. I will find you
    catwarrior7 likes this.
  9. Of course, why not? But I see your point.
  10. i know that feel bro
  11. Just don't have any friends... problem solved.
  12. thanks for the help.... now just go to the local CVS and get something...
    SoulPunisher and HylianNinja like this.
  13. Google being my friend, tells me that CVS is a pharmacy in the US. I always take precautions anyway:

Remember kids: STD's aren't fun. They itch like hell and damn if those blisters don't burst all o....... *cough*
  14. I got many more female friends than males.
  15. I find it easier to talk to girls, but I find it harder to get along with them.
    I find it harder to talk to boys, but I find it easier to get along with them.
    But then you'll go insane, and get depressed, and then die :confused:
  16. That happened to me, I was in like 4th grade?
    facu12301 and talukegord like this.
  17. The exact same thing with me.
    jamesg003 likes this.
  18. I guess
    xD
  19. Actually, happened and is still happening. Can't decide whether or not to tell them.
    jamesg003 likes this.
  20. You can be "friends" with girls without liking them, but "best friends" maybe not. I mean, when you have enough in common to be that close your going to become attracted to them. I say this because personally, I have dated or done things with every girl I've ever been "best friends" with.
    Equinox_Boss and Gap542 like this.