Calling Redditors!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Aikar, Jan 12, 2014.

1. You can make an account to post on reasonable easy if you want to, that's what I did :)
    NZScruffy likes this.
  2. I woud but i have no idea how to use reddit D:
    NZScruffy likes this.
  3. It's pretty simple once you get used to it, just looks confusing :)
    • First of you need need to create an account to post/upvote, which you can do on this page at the top-right.
    • Then if you're redirected, go back to the post about EMC, "upvote" the original post which will be right at the top.
    • An upvote is a point, and the posts with the most points will be at the top by default (a downvote takes away a pont). Then upvote any other posts you like, and you can comment.
    People can comment on the original post, and then people can reply to comments, creating a comment "thread" :)
    NZScruffy and Kells18 like this.
  4. You forgot a few steps:
    • goto /r/aww and look at cute animals
    • wonder where the last 4 hours went
  5. lol.. Signed up to Reddit just to post a comment. there you go.
    AlexChance likes this.
  6. Just wait, in a few months we'll all be fedora-donning euphoric liberal white male teenage atheists like the rest of Reddit.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  7. What's wrong with that =P

I'm no redditor though... Only using it to advertise haha.
  8. Nothing wrong, everyone's entitled to their own identity. Except when it comes to donning fedoras, nobody seems to be able to pull that look off.
  9. Are you trashing my avatar.... >:O
    jkjkjk182, mba2012, wisepsn and 3 others like this.
  10. Well, part of me just died in side. I have a whole collection of fedoras...
    Jcplugs likes this.
  11. We have took some dislikes D:
  12. I commented =)
  13. That's a fedora? I always thought it was a generic cap ;_;
  14. Currently have christmas hat on, but normal avatar is fedora
  15. It's difficult to tell; surprisingly, Notch has not yet added a functionality to display fedoras as part of one's Minecraft skin. It's ok Aikar, virtual fedoras aren't real fedoras, so they're always fashionable<3
  16. Pass.
  17. The key word for you in that sentence I am guessing is LIBERAL.
  18. Most of those words really don't fit me actually. Male is the only one that would be accurate to what describes me. :p
  19. Haha. I think i just realized that we are complete opposites (Accept for the male part).
  20. Which is fine by me. I don't judge people based on their beliefs/political stances unless they follow them for the sole reason of being on a side.

For example, I can't talk to a lot of my liberal friends because they simply follow ANYTHING that claims to be liberal simply because it's liberal. They can't have any debates without bringing up things like: "But Republicans do this or Republicans do that." even when the conversation had no reason to bring up Republicans/Liberals in the first place.

I've come to the stance recently that I tend to lean more Conservative in terms of my values, but don't really enjoy either political party in terms of politics anymore.