Bye

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Arcaniax, Jun 24, 2012.

1. (in all seriousness though I'm not a noob, I'm SMP5's longest-playing regular)
    nfell2009 and Nole972 like this.
  2. He called you a noob for your idiotic "imma make lava pillurz and charge peeplz to go to tha wildz!"
  3. We're not stealing members, as manley said, most use EMC and Delta. And we don't force them to come, everyone that wants to come can join, everyone that stays behind can stay. It's their choice. And indeed, you're trying to be funny,

you failed
    MR2R2M likes this.
  4. yes, I'm aware of that. the small text was just my counterargument.
  5. Are you ever coming back? :oops:
  6. Actually.... I'm kinda glad that delta team disbanded here. After alpha squad disbanded and was annexed into delta team (still had to apply) I sent one in, but I found out everyone was leaving so I removed it. Until tere is a guild that will always stay in emc. Viva.la. E.M.C. I think guilds are bad for emc. Luckily we have people (stads her being one) who, although in a guild, stay with emc. The guilds are like the bad kids of cults. Everyone follows their leader, even to a poin when they do something they would normally think is wrong. Because of this thread I learned that some great people left to make their own server. I guess we will see in time, but I suspect that your little posse of players will come crawling back to emc and will quietly apologize and rebuild their lot.
  7. Your suspect would be wrong young padiwan. :D
  8. I personally think that we should add a "goodbye" forum section that doesnt show up on the recent feeds. I dont want to see "bye" threads anymore. I think all delta "bye" threads should be renamed as "Ignore this SPAM-Moderators" and every one of them should be locked.
  9. Good bye :(