Bye

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Arcaniax, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Thank you even though I am still crying...
  2. Y U no give money to meh? xD
  3. you know what? I'm hardly sad only because of the fact that all the good people have been leaving. i salute you, and i will remember you, but i will not grieve over you. you are one of many, and we all must get over the wave of loss. we will remember and rebuild the community. goodbye, Brennian. it was good knowing you. the only thing i can say is...
    see you around Brennian. you'll be back. and we will be waiting.
    bloodra1n, AlexHallon and Brennian like this.
  4. i will be back :)
  5. when i ban you on DeltaCraft, for snitching!
  6. My reaction to this: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Sorry for spam/caps)
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:( Alot people has been leaving, and now YOU are!!!! What about your Book Contest?!?!

Ah, the Contest doesn't matter now.
    What matters is WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?!?!
    (Again sorry for spam/caps)
  7. He is leaving to the DT server, as all other Deltas
  8. sorry to what i did to you :/
  9. Wel
    well, I did hear about the mass leaving. That's why I am trying to get every sinle last person I know to get minecraft and get their butt onto EMC , and I think I know the cause. You see, players looove to advertise other servers while playing.
  10. Cya Brennian, best of luck with everything.
  11. NUUUU
    I need a fellow smp2 tribute for Alex's games... :(
    Nole972 likes this.
  12. wait delta team server? i thought delta team got disbanded?
    great so you guys are literally stealing members!
  13. We disbanded ON EMC, DT still exists, just not on EMC, all our members are still subscribed to our forums, and are dripping into the new server
  14. *revokes Delta Team membership*
  15. :( so i guess you guys are leaving. good bye, just try not to kill EMC off. i know how big you guys are.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  16. what is the delta team?
  17. nfell2009, oidgod, pat2011 and 3 others like this.
  18. this is what people who do "trololololololololol" do to us "omg troling!!!!"
  19. AlexHallon likes this.
  20. ill still do the hunger games ;)
    AlexHallon likes this.