Bye

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Arcaniax, Jun 24, 2012.

1. when you coming back??
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  2. sad to see you go, where am i doing to get my downtime on smp2 now? :p you'll always be welcome back if you wish to pop by for a drink :p
  3. now that is a good farewell!
    give this guy a trophy!
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  4. Even though i didnt get a part of your money,i will still miss you, i know you from smp9, till you stop coming on.

you will be missed, creeper3846
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  5. No offense to their group, but have no worries, this won't happen. Very few groups have tried to be as sneaky with trying to poach members in the past, but we have had people 'branch off' to make a 'better server' than EMC. Few months later they realize, 'Oh crap, it really is hard work' and either disappear or come back.
  6. Awe im gonna miss having 30 alerts cause u liked every single one of my statues xP
  7. ill see you later, oh brennian-one.. if i get part of your rupees, ill add a meme :p
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  8. sorry guys :/
    i will be back
  9. So this is nothing but attention seeking, please go read my latest thread and would you ALL STOP making these "im leaving post's" its pathetic, if you want to leave then LEAVE.... say bye to your pals via pm or ingame and be done with it... if not suck it up and stay

10. Oh HappyShopper, god forbid people saying goodbye to their friends, before they walk off. Instead of leaving their friends in doubt where they went and just leave without saying anything. Brennian is just typing that to have a excuse to come back.
    SecretAznEks, Chascarrillo and MR2R2M like this.
  11. just i will come bck after a while :)
    Chascarrillo and Happyshopper like this.
  12. Did you read my post, before you blurted out this message?
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  13. Chascarrillo and marknaaijer like this.
  14. yes, via conversation, pm/in-game. But I got more friends on EMC then just 4, so that would mean having to make multiple conversations. Also, most of my friends here are in different timezones, im not gonna stay up all night to check when they get on and say goodbye. If you put it in one thread for all to see it much easier
  15. I think he's more referring to the players who are leaving to start their own server and are trying to 'behind the scenes' get attention to snag members to come join them (see some of the delta kids). It doesn't take a genius to see that when all of them on the same day posted: "EMC is boring, I'm leaving to start our own server, blah blah." was an attention tactic over wanting to "say goodbye to friends."
  16. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :(
    Mentira-meme.png
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  17. Probably doesn't apply to me, but I posted so that people, not necessarily my few friends, would know where I'd gone. I will be back though, promise.
    Happyshopper likes this.
  18. So you're stealing members for your own server?

imBobertRobert likes this.
  19. you try to be funny...
    DogsRNice likes this.
  20. DT as it was is not stealing anyone. Just giving an option to be on a small server. Most are like me and use both places. EMC was my 1st home away from single player and I am grateful it is here. Over all I'm not going to be as active as I was but that's because I was reaching "MINECRAFT BURNOUT!!!!!!!!!" and I won't let that happen again. ;)
    MR2R2M likes this.