[Buying] Staff Heads and Team Member Heads

Discussion in 'Buying' started by padde73, Mar 1, 2016.

1. I now own 1 PVP krysyy head and 1 crystaldragon13 head! Crossed of from the list!
  2. Are you still looking for Retired staff? I might have one or two laying around that I didn't spot on your list.
    NubtherSpecter likes this.
  3. I'm looking for most of the retired ones. I thought the OP would get too long if I listed retired team members and staff members so I skipped them and people can check if they have one on the list located in the wiki.

Send me a PM
  4. New heads that got a bounty on them. Lets give a big round of applause to samsimx, FDNY21 and JDHallows!
    You got a a price on that head.

PM me if you have any of their heads lying around!
  5. Small FYI, you will not be able to get a Galazeek head, as the original account only had 2 heads, and that account got hacked, so he had to make a new account. I am unsure if he is willing to give out any from the new account. I am one of the Owners, and Crafter is the other,
    crafter31211 likes this.
  6. ive got an elfinpinapple one
  7. I have a Samsimx head if you want to negotiate :3
  8. I give you 1r for it....
    samsimx, ThaKloned and padde73 like this.
  9. I will beat your offer, with a counter offer of....
    A Banana Split with Cherry Sauce :D
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  10. Both of those offers are really good, I'm not sure which to pick... :p
  11. *whispers* its qkazooo now & also chin has a 4th alt
    MissFable likes this.
  12. just a question
    how much are the heads worth of rainbowchin's alts?
  13. depends on the alt, Aikarias is the least rare. After that either forumuser/moonbowchin,lastly his 4th alt probs.
  14. so what would you guess they are worth :p
  15. *rings the fendy promo bell* help fendy help
    Allicanto likes this.
  16. I'm not so sharp on the staff head prices... and staff alt head prices are beyond me :p Bought my Aikarias one for like 5k though, long while back :)
    MissFable and Allicanto like this.
  17. lol that actually worked xD
  18. I get alerts to the thread :p And Q may have notified me on Facebook :rolleyes:
  19. I know that Moonbow is definitely in the 6-digits, but I'm not sure about ForumUser since I haven't seen too many around for sale. I traded a few items for a moonbowchin head, but it was part of a bundle and I couldn't really give you such a great estimate
    This 4th alt you keep mentioning.. Is it public?
  20. ye but hes too lazy to get heads of it :p