[Buying] Staff Heads and Team Member Heads

Discussion in 'Buying' started by padde73, Mar 1, 2016.

1. I dun really see any retired staff names on that list.. I have a few retirees in my meager head collection, but I am not really sure if I would want to part ways with them.. I mean they say some of the former staff are hoarders.. *hides hoarded promos and heads in vault* :p
  2. Well, I do need the retired Staff and retired Team Members but that would make my list and post super long. You can check the retired staff and team members in the wiki if you're not sure. If no one have a problem with the post to become long but contain all of the retired players as well, then I might add that.

If you wish to sell, donate or lend then you can start up a conversation with me.
  3. Thread name changed as requested.
    padde73 likes this.
  4. good luck getting mine :p there are roughly 25-30 out there (i'm honestly not positive how many or who all has them...) but those that have them are not selling ;)
    padde73 and iKloned like this.
  5. I've noticed that lol. I know about 10 people who got one. I will keep pursuing your head ;)
  6. heh heh
    padde73 likes this.
  7. Bump! Got the BurgerKnight head!
  8. Bump! I no longer have some of the heads on loan anymore.
    If you want to lend any, just send me a PM
  9. You might want to take highlancer off since he retired
  10. Thanks for the reminder. ;)
  11. Thank you for the luck wishing Phelps, I now own your head! Couldn't have done it without you! ;)
  12. Nice, who did you find it on?
    padde73 likes this.
  13. Cj12115, he auctioned a DC of heads, with yours included. :p
  14. Nice!
    padde73 likes this.