[Buying] Looking for the Following staff heads!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by finch_rocks_1, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Bump
    Olaf_C likes this.
  2. I set my head price at 30k it was 100k but I did that so I could not be plagued by players for it all the time, I think thats why other players do it. Also players will resell your head once they have it for R. Although I think finch is using these in his build on smp6
  3. That is correct, Its a 6 res project i am working on in front of spawn, that's why i am looking for the retired player heads, as well as the YouTube, contribution, and Build Team's.
    Olaf_C likes this.
  4. I just realized i might've unknowingly sold a few staff/retired staff heads for my standard 100r <.<
  5. lol
  6. I have an azhamster head.
  7. and a xxvexenxx head
  8. How much for both?

Sent from Samsung Mobile device.
  9. Paid
  10. Mailing now, sorry I totally zoned out.
  11. I'm flattered, you're the first person to ask for my head for a project.

Head mailed :)
  12. Thank you, I will post a thread for the build when I am done. It may take a bit as my builder is in exams and it is 6 reses but I will show everyone that donated their head before the build is opened as a small return.
  13. I'm pretty sure I have an artV head for the right price.
  14. Bump,

I am also looking for some of the new staff, I will edit the list later....
  15. Would you also accept loans? I have a few of these that I'd like to see be part of the build, but I don't want to part with 'em
    FinalArc likes this.
  16. Yes there are several people that will be loaning, All the heads that i am unable to get, i will be looking for people to loan, I am still waiting for the builder to get back, but as it stands, I am still getting the items, and i have the 3 spawn reses and 3 reses behind it.

If I may ask, what heads are you looking to loan?
  17. To name one off the top of my head, a kephras (I have a cert. if you want to make sure it's real)
    Edit: I think a 5weety, lancer, and weeh too :)
    FinalArc likes this.
  18. I don't think a Tiger Mask counts >.>