[Buying/Finding] XP Farms of any Kind

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by wisepsn, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Please don't go around posting on every thread. It's just spam.

Why not create your own thread instead of bumping year-old ones?
  2. To be honest because it works.
    He bumps a year old thread, others respond saying why did you bump a year old thread, thread gets put into active threads, drums up responses, this way he is much more likely to find a farm than if he made his own thread
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. I actually didn't realize this was a year-old thread :p
    jacob5089 likes this.
  4. Regardless of whether or not it works, it's still rude to bump an old thread, let alone many. Creating new thread = less forum spam.
  5. I wasn't saying it was ok, just saying why it might happen :)
    Although he did say that he didn't realize it was a year old.
  6. Stop.
    The smp3 farm is no longer fully public. With each person who "buys" the location, we get 10 more griefers.
    So stop advertising it, please.
  7. Guys... Apologies if I sound a bit rude here but... Although it could be considered rude to bump an old thread, sometimes this doesn't really apply though, there's one thing to keep in mind: discussing the issue only adds up to more bumps ;) Trying to help solve the problem could be more productive.

So to answer the years old question... A very good way to gather XP is to use the semi-public Enderman XP farm on SMP5, made by Byeforeverthe2nd. Check out that thread for more information on this. My 2 cents: this farm even rivals Endertopia (supporter only XP farm) where ease of use is concerned. It may not be as big, but it sure is safer to use ;)
  8. There's a iron farm on smp5. (If anyone's interested)
  9. Yes if anyone anyone wants i can show them that place :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. A few days ago there was a major Grief.
    I was the, however AFK when it happened.
    I died because the Griefer destroyed the Lava pool and it fell on me.
  11. I went to check that out and saw no grief *-*
  12. Really?
    Are you talking about the one with the Portal in the Nether that leads to Frontier?