Business what?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MissKells, Jun 24, 2012.

?

Do you like this idea?

Yes 46 vote(s) 86.8%
No 2 vote(s) 3.8%
Doesn't Matter to me. 5 vote(s) 9.4%
  1. Exactimoondo
    Monster_ likes this.
  2. I try my best on those, teehee!
  3. i myself have noticed a lot of new people on smp8.. complaining that i sell diamonds at 45 per... they think each item i sell.. glowstone/wood/iron/coal/diamond/lava/ whatever they would want SHOULD be 1-5 rupees EACH! .... its ridiculous and so very annoying. "glowstone isn't worth 15 rupees each!" "you're a rip off!"
    .... excuse me? then YOU go to the nether, YOU go far enough out, YOU get the dust yourself, YOU almost die, then YOU tell me that it was worth 2 rupees to do all that...

i'm really starting to get annoyed by all these new people... when i started EMC it wasn't this bad, and with all these 10 year olds saying they are 13 WHICH IS THE LAW....... its screwing everything up. i have over 50 people ignored on each server because i just can't stand the damn immaturity anymore.
  4. The type of user you are talking about cannot work out how to punch a tree to get wood, cannot work out how to craft it into sticks, and seems fundamentally opposed to reading anything longer than about 3 short words. It is very hard to help those people.
    Manglex and battmeghs like this.
  5. i ignored the entire server, because i just couldn't stand it anymore, so, my friend here had to deal with listening to it... and what you just said Herbrin just made me HAD to post it. :D
    Monster_ and josh303011 like this.
  6. I'll pay you 2 rupees if you design a product/services database ;)
    mba2012 and battmeghs like this.
  7. So I guess you plan to keep your place as top-poster after Justin? And you will not let Alex take it from you? :p
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  8. If it's wanted and the owners of EMC Pro have 100% left then I would be more than happy to make my own version of it and stick it on the wiki hosting.

I'd want people's input on it though, forum type thing like EMC Pro? Or you fill in a form and it appears on the homepage? I'll start if if it really is wanted though and hopefully I could integrate it more than EMC Pro. Having the featured part for the amazing people then the forum to stick everyone else just didn't appeal to me...

However, if EMC Pro is going to be continued (which I'm pretty sure it is) then I'll stick with that and help improve it. :) I think with a little tinkering then it could be perfect and I couldn't top it.
    Kells18, mba2012 and bloodra1n like this.
  9. why is it purple?
  10. Why not?
    SecretAznEks and battmeghs like this.
  11. Sweet. I have NOT 100% left, I'm just at camp where I can't log in to MC.
    mba2012, Kells18 and JackBiggin like this.
  12. If you or EMC Pro need any help, call me maybe ;)
  13. Exactly! I'm selling glowstone for 20, I'm a rip off! I'm selling logs for 80 a stack, I'm a rip off! I get this pretty much everyday and they say "I can get it 16 for 30r" (glowstone). Then what the heck are you doing here asking who is selling glowstone? Of course some newbie might be selling it ridicously low because he has like 5-10 glowstone blocks in stock that he didn't even mined it himself. So, this guy says i'm a rip off, disconnects and returns half an hour later and start asking again for glowstone. Of course he can't get it nowhere cheaper.
    So that's how it goes for many people, they keep spamming the chat because they can't get items they want for 70% cheaper then average. Same for the jobs. They won't work if you don't pay them for stack more then you sell it for.
    What happens? Same thing, they start spamming the chat "who will give me a job????" "Who can give me rupees I'm poor!!" "Who can give me free glowstone!!"

aaaaahhhhh /ch off :rolleyes:
    Herbrin3 and battmeghs like this.
  14. but see, the problem with chat off, is the fact that i play with one or two friends at a time... my computer can't run anything well at all with minecraft. so i can't have facebook open, or the empire website, or even skype, aim.. nothing... so, i either let my computer freeze every 30 seconds trying to run both so i can talk to a friend because i have chat off, when we are on the same server, side by side....
    OR i literally spend an HOUR /ignoring every single person who screams I WANT FREEE DIRRRRTZ... (just a tip to you people.... dig in your own %^$$^**&%$#@ res! that is free dirt!.......) JUST so i can talk to someone peacefully. no. i've been forced to go out of my way, because of immature idiots.
    serialkicker likes this.
  15. Haha, yes i was just gonna write that i wish we could have some more chat commands, like flags, that you could give to a player that would allow him contact you even if you have /ch off.
    battmeghs likes this.
  16. Well I have like the cheapest shop in smp4, 32 Cobblestone cost 16R first (some guy said is was too expensive)
    Alright i made it 8R (still too much) i just give trew the hole (*bleep*) Chest to him and said,
    Here's your Cobblestone!!!! aaaaah!! (lol)
    Well i mean i work for all my stuff i'm my shop (my brother even helps me out),
    And then a guy come's in my shop, and say's it cost too much, it just made me angry i'm always nice and i sell everything cheap in my shop (sometimes i even give stuff away for free, (only when there is just a little bit left in the chest),
    Then why complain to my, why not someone that sells 20 cobblestone for a 250R (I've seen a shop like that, nobody's gonna buy that XD)
    It was not a donate chest (there was no sign that said it was)

I never when't searching for glow stone , but i can imagine how it feels to do all that afford,
    For a 10 year old that just want's your glowstone for free

And if your computer is slow You can get tricks of the internet, that's is why the internet was made for, XD
    http://tips4pc.com/articles/computer maintenance/15_ways_to_speed_up_your_compute.htm

That's a great idea on that way i can only talk to my brother (and not hear all the spawning and auctions)
    This is also good for friends or standard customers at your shop (if something is out of stock)
    And maybe a feature that Jou can even here your friend talk in the wild or nether, o if the ask for you, U can still answer them by (i think) /tell [player] ....
    battmeghs likes this.
  17. BUT! that is a very very awesome idea, personal message Jeremy about it and see what he says!
  18. Ok, i did it :)
    Equinox_Boss and battmeghs like this.
  19. Lol i love purple.
  20. I know right? I get a ton of people saying my prices for diamonds are to high, or I am always out of stock. And I'm just like, "Well, you know what?? Never mind" I just can't stand it. I don't mind 10 years olds playing on EMC as long as they are not immature and VERY impolite.
    I like HillyBillyBeastly's signature very much,

It's called ETIQUETTE...New or old, everyone needs to use it. Ask your questions, ask for help but do it in the right way. Don't beg, don't break, don't be annoying, listen, remember your please & thank you and we can all get along. :cool:

I wish people would listen to that...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On a brighter note,

A better idea instead of having a completely separate website. Just have it on EMC. Create a forum for just that.
    So yeah, EMC can be a wonderful place, but I think I'll get diamond supporter and stick to Utopia.
    battmeghs likes this.