Business what?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MissKells, Jun 24, 2012.

?

Do you like this idea?

Yes 46 vote(s) 86.8%
No 2 vote(s) 3.8%
Doesn't Matter to me. 5 vote(s) 9.4%
  1. YAY :D Thanks !
    migueldemesa likes this.
  2. So are my services no longer needed? Or are we still making a new one?
  3. I honestly have no idea. I have the domain and a 1 month hosting plan. That's it. If anyone wants to make something separate from Kells', they can. Personally, I would take Kells template and tinker with it, then move it to the old emcpro domain.
    Granted, I know next to nothing about this kind of thing, which is why I'll need your help.
  4. Well I cant help with funding but simply tell me what you want and I will do it. :)
  5. Im sure they spent ALLOT of time on that, it's very powerful and has some great concepts behind it. What the real problem is, is that I find that everyone seems to sell everything at cheap prices.... well whos gonna willingly say that they sell expensive stuff? With some feedback from the community they could rerelease it as a great tool.
  6. Ooor we could use mine and add you guys to staff?
  7. I sense someone dearly dosen't want their hard work to go to waste. I'll gladly join staff as well.
  8. Haha I worked on this and I dont want it copyed and taken over by someone else :p Sorry. But you guys are more then welcome to join staff :D
  9. Haha I know what you mean, and yes I'll join staff on the website if needed, or even if not needed haha
    Kells18 likes this.
  10. OMG YES! And you had to ask one of the FOUR STAFF to remove a sign, oh the old days :D
  11. I dont't want to be staff, I haven't got the time but if anyone decides they do want to remake it with php like the shop database then I am always here. :)
  12. I don't have the time or experience to be staff, sorry. What I was suggesting was simply to change the domain. You will still have control over it and all, but I already have emcpro.us and I'd like to put it to use.