{BUSINESS} Kreeper's Dating Service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Ultimate_GG, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Do you only do opposite genders?
  2. Fun Fact: The founder of match.com lost his girlfriend to someone she met on match.com :p. You better watch your partner, Kreeper.

(I am going to be captain obvious here)
    I do not have anything against dating services, but think MC dating is a bad joke. In real online dating you meet the person and get a different interaction experience. I guess you can skype or something, but I find going on in mc silly. I think you really can't get to know a person from just their MC presence. This puts a smile on my face because of th unfortunate name, but I just see no point :p.

Best of luck with business, though :p.
  3. Not to mention the fact that almost everyone on EMC, or just Minecraft in general, is either 13 and below, or 18 and up. Then there's those few select people that are in-between, but it's mostly the latter.
  4. tumblr_mq1ednM48r1ry02sco1_250.gif
  5. we appreciate Ur opinions
  6. Dang ... that karma ...
  7. Since when was minecraft and EMC match.com..?

"im a 14 yr old girl lookin for luv"

Nah I'm a 40 year old dude.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  8. I gut al da luv u ned bby
    PenguinDJ, 607 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  9. <3 ty bae
  10. i think this is something mrlegit and torian will have to fight out :p i'm impartial
    penfoldex likes this.
  11. Hehe Im interested to see who gets matched with who!
  12. *Pukes* What the heck.... This is NOT A DATING SITE. How long do I have to tell people that! I know people who have been banned for getting into this kind of gossip. I have to turn chat off just to avoid hearing people saying in town chat things like "Hey babe, wanna have dinner at my res tonight? I'm making roasted chicken for two" Just stop this is so wrong on so many levels...
    Leopard_Knight likes this.
  13. One of the best things about EMC are joke relationships. I think that EMC should not be used as a dating service, but I do not want to hate on this. It is not like these are serious relationships. There are 12 year olds (sorry any real 12 year olds. I am not saying you act like this, but many twelve year olds do) who are just annoying about it and take it to far, but deathconn and I were in a hilarious joke relationship (now we are a hilarious ex-couple kind of thing). As long as nobody takes it too seriously, I see no problem.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  14. The problem is people joke about it which quickly turns into gossip which quickly turns into temp bans and possible perm bans. I've seen this all play out before, but I won't mention the people involved.
  15. honetly i think this is just a way to earn rupees and a good way to get a buddy who likes teh same as you
  16. Its free xDDD
  17. oh ok btw like ur signature