{BUSINESS} Kreeper's Dating Service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Ultimate_GG, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Gee don't be a meanie.

I mean, all my ads are Asian Dating sites for some unexpected reason but I see nothing wrong with this.
    Mrlegitislegit likes this.
  2. I couldn't have said it better.

How do you see nothing wrong with that?
  3. I take it that he totally understands why young single Asian women in his area want to see him.
  4. I would like to order one lady pls
    Mrlegitislegit, Kyzoy, 607 and 2 others like this.
  5. Wnt 2 g0 0ut?

Jst tll m3 were u liv nd w3 cn be togther
    Mrlegitislegit and MageTrixx like this.
  6. This is the weirdest post on EMC i have ever seen...
    Mrlegitislegit, 607 and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  7. I was wondering what the dating service was all about when I saw it in chat....I guess it is for younger players who want to role play and maybe aren't old enough for real romance? On another server I've seen young players (mostly girls) role playing families where one is a baby/child and gets adopted by another which is the mother. I don't get it, but it is harmless enough I guess if it is just kids playing together and taking the sensible precautions with what information they share online.
  8. We do not ask for money.
  9. Hard to reply to this comment xD Some little kids, I guess will use it but we have created MC Couples. Ofcource not irl.
  10. Of course, I obviously know dome of you do not understand this. If your not interested then don't come. But if your confused, you can come to SMP7 Before the grand opening at my 2nd res. My staff & I will be happy to explain the process.
  11. I'm sure U all have great couples :)
  12. SORRY EVERYONE! GRAND OPENING WILL BE AT 18:00 INSTEAD OF 14:00
  13. I know of a girl here that insists in being my child. She calls me dad sometimes
  14. 18/f/cali - looking to mingle!
    Mrlegitislegit, bloodra1n and samsimx like this.
  15. Hello....
  16. Oh God, I'm crying

I'm crying from laughing so hard

Oh lawdy Jeebus.
  17. Oh dear :/
  18. What happened to palm and torian D: