[Build] Elsa's Castle / Party Central

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by wonderwoman_16, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Yeah no kidding - the harassing comes once I've had to open the fifth bottle of Advil to remedy the headaches caused by the indirect replies.
    Dufne likes this.
  2. Yes, seriously.
    BenMA likes this.
  3. [redacted by staff]

I'll take my site ban now, Krysyy.
    Dufne likes this.
  4. Thanks for proving my point.
    Dufne likes this.
  5. Yep, hope you enjoy your ban! :)
    BenMA likes this.
  6. I'll enjoy every second of my vacation from this.
    Dufne likes this.
  7. J
    Just leave him alone. You are acting like a big baby by saying after the fifth bottle of advil. That is stupid. Again, just leave him alone and let HKR do as he pleases.
  8. (Do I really have to do this?) Haro and wonderwomen, could you please both stop, you are both are really nice people, you don't have to act like this! Wonderwomen, I argee with Haro that you didn't explain it in the right way, but do you don't have to do it like this Haro, If you are older and wiser as you say, show that by just thinking "she doesn't know better" and leave it, I don't think that making your piont here has to mean you'ave to be banned from the forum, thisk about the fun you'ave had, please, I'm not doing this be cause I like it, and please wonderwoman, be not that sarcastic, or however that is called, if he sais that quoting to OP doesn't help, don't do it again, don't be the one who mkes it worse, one more time: please stop this, you are both to nice people to let this hapen.

~Jelle
  9. Also, can we all just, let it go? :p
  10. Neat build wonderwoman_16! I look forward to seeing it complete.

See how easy it is to be encouraging to one another instead of negative?

As for those that feel the need to work out their negative issues with the OP in this post, please be advised that there is an alternative. You can simply ignore the post and go about your day without causing such negativity. You shouldn't ever say something mean on purpose and just accept your punishment to prove your point.

The people involved have been handled as deemed appropriate by staff. The rest of you may now continue to share in HKR's joy of their build.
  11. Thank you Krysyy! You have been such a big help. :)
    ShelLuser, EquableHook and BenMA like this.
  12. I like this! Gratz Kitty on finishing your castle. And having an event upcoming myself I might even take you up on that event hosting option (but as always no promises!).
    Jelle68 and wonderwoman_16 like this.