Bugs squashed and new Features! - 12/09/17

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Dec 9, 2017.

1. lol np, it took me a few minutes looking at what CinemaSins said to figure out what was wrong as well :p
    CinemaSins and TomvanWijnen like this.
  2. That's dedication!
    CinemaSins and JDHallows like this.
  3. Really enjoying this one, I'm especially happy with the /compass player command because that will make cave exploration so much more fun! Currently I keep using /loc and dumping coordinates in group chat. This is so much better!

I do have a small point of concern though...

Will it ever become possible to disallow / block afk notifications? So, not for the player who triggers them (this is already possible afterall), but for the receiver? So a setting in your notifications setting under /ps.

Thing is: I have a rather large /friends list and I'm not really looking forward to getting many afk notifications from all different players. I already noticed that the feature only works for the current server right now, so that limits things, but if it ever gets updated to work across all servers then that will probably become a little bit too much for me :)
    607 and ForeverMaster like this.
  4. Yeah I thought about that after the release. Will get one added for the opposite direction

And about /res list... yeah I guess the code for /v is not appropriate here. will see about improving (/v already handled +tags too, so now we need one that does names or +tags)
    ShelLuser, 607 and jossytheninja like this.
  5. /res list handles +tag tab completion, but not players
  6. I think the flag for controlling the use of pressure plates should be a subflag of the "use" flag. Currently "pressure" is a parent flag by itself and I think being under the use flag would be a more appropriate spot for it. :D

The only problem with that is would be that the parent "use" is by default disabled.
  7. Something breaks with every update.

I tried using "/res set !10226 [any flag] [state]" to set a flag state on a different residence than the one I'm standing on, it gives me the error "Could not find Residence. Please specify a valid Residence" I've also tried it without the "!" and it still does not work.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. fix pending
    TomvanWijnen, ShelLuser, 607 and 2 others like this.
  9. Can we get /res changebiome for the subzones? Spent tokens thinking i'd get to have a subzone thats slightly different.