[Bring back] The disguise command!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Equinox_Boss, Nov 1, 2012.

?

Bring it back?

Yes 48 vote(s) 62.3%
No 29 vote(s) 37.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Setting your home in the wild got boring, so why is that a perk?
    Maybe bats walk on the ground :)
  2. Maybe that could be changed. I just like the idea of being something difffernet.
  3. It is actually a perk because nobody could sleep in beds on Utopia to set their Spawn point. Non-supporters can do the same thing - the bed just has to stay intact. It is like comparing apples and oranges- Both Fruits but Oranges will always have more Citrus
    Equinox_Boss and jkjkjk182 like this.
  4. I get what you guys are saying ... but if you're tired of the way you look, you can always change your minecraft character skin at minecraft.net

Becoming a mob as part of a disguise feature is normally only meant as part of the /vanish feature which is just for mods ... but for general people to use them ... supporters can take advantage of it. (I'm planning on supporting in the future, but even when i become a supporter i wouldn't want this feature, because like i said again - it's unfair)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Dont forget, you can always download the My Little Pony mod and look like ponies!...
    Gap542, nfell2009 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. Ok, how about this.

Remeber, along time ago, when IcecreamCow relaesed the idea of "Communty Perks" when someone beat the dragon tomb? That idea was only for xp, right? Well maybe, imstead of xp, it can be this disguise update. For 24 hours or so. How about that?
  7. Because it's a useful function that serves a purpose making the game easier.
    Gap542 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. it was actually updated to (non xp ones) and was changed to ... depending on how many people beat the tomb they would give the community of the smp they are on - a perk ... may it be speed, dig, jump, regeneration, whatever - depending on the number of people in the group (if you'd like to suggest this as a perk ... but 24 hours would be too long - people can do a lot of mischievous stuff within this perk of 24 hours ... let it be just few minutes or so ... it should only be used for fun - not advantageous reasons ... maybe at most 30 min to an hour.)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. 24 Hours is a bit excessive probably - but that may not be out of the question... I don't know where the staff would stand on this in particular. Something to look at none-the-less
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. agreed
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Ok, so 30 minutes of this command?
  12. Bring it back but for everyone and with chickens and enderdragons and mooshrooms and pigs and cows and EVERYTHING >: O
    nfell2009 likes this.
  13. I wasn't showed it was not allowed, I came back on and the thread was deleted.
  14. Indicating that it wasn't allowed...
    jkjkjk182 and nfell2009 like this.
  15. Because it was either locked/deleted.

EDIT: They only delete a thread in the rarest occasions and this came from Aikar as search engines get thrown off by it
  16. Well, that's sort of unsatisfying on the part of the moderators, as I have no clear indication as to why it's disallowed.
  17. Nothing's stopping you PMing one of them to find out - I'm sure they'll be more than happy to explain it. :)
    jkjkjk182 and nfell2009 like this.
  18. Well, maybe since it had to do with stripping power from the staff, and since the way you wanted that to occur was to basically have a player uprising against the "dictatorship", they may have come to the conclusion that you were trying to, hmmm... cause a player "revolt" which would be encouraging bad behavior. Causing drama like that is highly against that rules.
    But, they dont have authority in his mind, so its unlikely that that will happen:)
  19. If it happened here is what I see happening:
    Players: Screw you staff were raising up against you!
    *JustinGuy joined the game last seen 5 days ago*
    Players were banned by JustinGuy
    Reason: Go revolt somewhere else
    *JustinGuy left the game*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.