[BLOG] Spelunking with Spiders

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by ContributionTeam, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Behold the unfortunate tale of Mouthless the Wanderer and his crippling fear of spiders, featuring Jeff the Sheep. This comic/short story is the work of SoulPunisher, currently known as synth_apparition on EMC.

Link to the story: Click here!
    ShelLuser, Roslyn, Tuqueque and 10 others like this.
  2. Nice!! Good read!! Still Reading!!
    UltiPig likes this.
  3. Ewww spiders! Thanks for the post will be reading it :)
  4. This seems interesting!
  5. Nice to see this finally surface.

Reading my own work nearly a year later when I've forgotten most of the content is quite the odd experience :p

I also really like my glitched skin in the banner :rolleyes:

Also really makes me want to write the follow-up I had planned to this (I had several more stories like this planned out, left the Contribution Team before I could write them) :(
    ShelLuser, 607 and Baradar67 like this.
  6. Hm... it might be time for me to actually check something on the blog out... :p
    I'm not sure why I'm hesitant to do so, I guess it doesn't really feel as a part of EMC to me.
    But I'd like to read this sometime anyway.
  7. If you are feeling creative, you can still write them and submit to the community submissions for Alex/FDNY to work with you on. Anyone that isn't on the team itself still has the ability to submit content, it just gets posted to the blog under the 'Community' username, with your acknowledgement in the 1st paragraph.

For future reference, and with a slight poke, submitblog.emc.gs
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  8. After over two years on EMC, I have to admit, the cave spiders still give me the creeps. Now, though, I tend to speedily dispatch them rather than turning and running. :cool: Nicely done - episode two, please!
    607 and AlexC__ like this.
  9. Seconded!

I've always been a huge fan of your Minecraft comics, and I really think you should try to give that a little more love every once in a while.

Awesome work, I enjoyed myself here!
    607 likes this.
  10. Haha, that was great! :)
  11. I really should be asleep, but who cares? Look like I'm reading stories now. :p
    607 and AlexC__ like this.