Black Iron [Mass YouTube Series Recruitment]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by fluffinator09, Aug 9, 2014.

1. im alright with world edit, although i derp sometimes
  2. There's an undo command for that xD
    cube45 likes this.
  3. How do people think about using this as our official map?
  4. Yes and no, since it does allow for creating areas that can be linked to together as a story,but it will us writers since the writer create the story and the world becomes created. I see this project as a cycle before it gets started. Writers created the story,world and characters, the world builders create the world based on the writers. Then the characters are acted by the players...
    cube45 likes this.
  5. That looks amazing and made me think that we should see if the people filming can use shader packs.
  6. Just disregard my reply ;-;
  7. I didn't disregard your reply, you being up a great point. I was simply saying that the map looks awesome and would give us a ton to work with/edit as needed.
  8. Thanks,I can maybe check the map out later to see how it is and maybe give me inspiration on a story. And it will also lower the work on the world builders...
  9. Posted to Minecraft forums as well!
  10. o3o
  11. I think that what made the SOI popular is that people did not expect it.
    People just thought it was another "Let's Play" until a story developed and that is what made it unique. With this, people know what to expect.
  12. That means we need to make it so amazing that it will blow their expectations away.
  13. Extreme Creative writing...
  14. IGN: (not there <----)

Please enclose a small piece of your writing abilites in a spoiler.
    I look around. I see 3 of them on the left, 4 on the right. I take out my hatchet. I swing. 2 on the left now. and 1, and zero. I punch the one on the right in the face, before sinking my hatchet in. I take out a knife, and stab another. I swing. I miss. I feel a pain in my arm. I swing down. I hear bullets being fired. I feel another shot go through my leg. I fall. I take a grenade, and throw it. Panic. Screaming. Alarms. Beeping. Beeping. Beeping. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. I hear yelling, but it's like it's happening in a dream. I try to make sense of what I'm hearing. I feel like I see a needle go into my heart. I... Feel... Sleepy... I'm floating away. This beeping. Why can't the beeping stop? I see a mask over my face. Wires going into my arms. The beeping... The beeping... I lie my head back, and close my eyes. The beeping has gotten constant. One long beep. Like in a dream, I hear the long beep. And I see something. Some sort of... paddles? Clear. BZAAAAP. I feel awake again. The long beep continues. I once again succumb and close my eyes. Just one nap...
    Why should I pick you? (Two paragraphs, because you want to be a writer!) : (CAN'T INDENT BECAUSE OF XENFORO GLITCH, SORRY)
    I believe that I should be chosen as a writer because I am very creative. I am able to create a lot of stories, and based on what I've seen about this project, I could definitely write for this. I am able to write a variety of stories, although I prefer some sort of dystopian, but I would be able to write a lot of types of fiction.
    I would be able to focus on writing a lot, as I (currently) have a lot of free time, and will continue to do so for some time. I would be able to focus on character development, or anything else you would like me to focus on. As I've previously stated, I would be able to write any type of fiction, and I would also be able to create any type of character, be it hero, villain, extra, or "that one guy who dies 5 minutes in for character development". I will be able to develop a story that makes sense, so that our characters actually have a reason for being in a certain place, in a certain time, why one character hates another character, why this guy does this for that guy, et cetera.
  15. So I assume if prince's application is confirmed we'll have our 3 writers. In that case, fluff just add the writer's in with what you expect from us in a convo. :)
  16. Hmm our diction has to seem old and from the dark ages...
  17. LOL K
    /jk
    I'm really interested to see what happens with this though
  18. We are a good for you!
  19. What would you guys feel about adding Flan's Mod to it? (just simple parts and Ye Old Pack)