Black Iron [Mass YouTube Series Recruitment]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by fluffinator09, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Brief Description: The Character Manager will be in charge of keeping track of which characters use which skins and the names attached to them. Organization is a must.

IGN: jkrmnj

Brief Description: The World Manager will plan out where the locations in the world will go that make the most logical and best sense. Good Organization is a must.

IGN: jkrmnj

Also, you may want to get some players who can be cameras that record the action from different angles.
  2. Will be added soon.
  3. o3o
  4. IGN: NetherSpecter

Please enclose a small piece of your writing abilites in a spoiler.

The sky was black with darkness with only the moonlight to guide the stars in the night. The tears of the heavens poured down on the city of Tyrule. Bathing it in their eternal blessing... nowadays it could use a blessing or two.
    The boots of a hero stamped the black asphalt as he approached an Executioner group. His white cloak gliding along the ground as his black boots sifted through the grime gathered up by the rain. The captain of the group stood behind his soldiers as they readied their weapons.
    "The queen requires us to give ya'll your final say. So... any last words?" The hero approaches closer, the rain drenching his colorless hood and running down to his gleaming blade. "Funny." his deep voice spoke, "I was about to say the same thing." The captain turned. In his right hand he wielded a baton, in his left he was armed with a whip. "Who the heck are you?!"
    The hooded man stops. "Justice."

Why should I pick you? (Two paragraphs, because you want to be a writer!) :

I feel I've had the right amount of experience to work alongside others to create a script for an online youtube series. While I don't prefer to be onscreen I have no problem being behind the scenes. The spoiler above contains a piece of a small series of episodes that I've custom written, while you may not be able to find it anywhere online I'd be more than happy to send you more examples.

My writing experiences haven't taken me anywhere and I look at this as an opportunity to get out there and show the world what I've got. Being a part of this would certainly help me along my path. I've always enjoyed writing and I hope you enjoy my writing. Thank you for considering this application and I hope to see you in the near future.

5. I love the story...
  6. I have accepted quite a few of you now, so please check the OP to see if you have been accepted! Also a few numbers have been changed as well!
  7. If you wish to actually read the story, just PM and I'll send you some of the first episode :)
  8. Dj__Krazy, that's two underscores ;-;
  9. IGN: IronicSwordPlay

Skype Name : SlowKinggamer

Age (No one younger than 16 please, this is for maturity reasons.): 16

Why should I pick you as THE spotlight role? (At least one decent size paragraph please!) : I'm a small YouTuber that is always looking to improve his skill and have a love of EMC. I have gaming and vlogging videos uploaded on my SlowKinggamer and a backup channel called SKG Craig. I like acting and have acted locally before :) hope you pick me and good luck with this! :D

Skype Username: SlowKinggamer

Have you done YouTube videos before?: I have 57 uploads on SlowKinggamer.

Why should I pick you as THE spotlight role? (At least one decent size paragraph please!) :

Have you done YouTube videos before?: Yes a lot.

If so link your channel or the videos you've been in: https://www.youtube.com/user/Slowkinggamer

What program do you use to record?: Ezvid and Movie Maker
  10. Spoilers broke again, can a Staff fix them again? :p
  11. I have a question, it may seem selfish, Can you link my youtube channel to the vids of the series as well as the rest in the series staff team thing...
  12. I plan on doing something a long that, so don't worry!
  13. Try asking the build team...
  14. I'd rather have independents for this :)
  15. I would recommend posting this on minecraft forums if you can't get enough people here.
  16. As well as advertising on the servers...
    Also we could discuss stuff on mumble. once we have the team...
  17. IGN: cube45 / Tekh_Tonic
    Building Experience: i am pretty good at landscaping with voxelsniper and somewhat skilled with building but don't count on it being the best.
  18. Finally one builder (maybe) o3o
    cube45 likes this.
  19. I am adding you as cube45, and what about WorldEdit?